Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rangers had a very small window but no one wants to pitch in that dry sauna launch pad that is Arlington.

Aside from maybe a UT game or two, Game 6 of the 2011 World Series was one of the toughest games I have ever watched. One strike away twice to win it all.

The Rangers made some moves that didn't turn out- trading for Fielder and signing Choo. Their once prized prospect Profar hasn't stayed healthy and developed either.

Aside from maybe a UT game or two, Game 6 of the 2011 World Series was one of the toughest games I have ever watched. One strike away twice to win it all.

The Rangers made some moves that didn't turn out- trading for Fielder and signing Choo. Their once prized prospect Profar hasn't stayed healthy and developed either.

If that was the series against the cardinals, I remember that game. One of the best I have ever seen. I think it was more than twice either team was one strike away. Went extra innings. I'm a big cardinals fan so it was an amazing game to watch.

If that was the series against the cardinals, I remember that game. One of the best I have ever seen. I think it was more than twice either team was one strike away. Went extra innings. I'm a big cardinals fan so it was an amazing game to watch.

It was against the Cardinals. It was a great series, but I am a Rangers fan. They have never won a title.

Tennessee Football: Pruitt and staff hitting stride on recruiting trail - Rocky Top Talk

Over the last 20 days alone, Tennessee has picked up the following commitments.

Five-star tackle Wanya Morris (Over Auburn)
Four-star receiver Ramel Keyton (Over Auburn)
Four-star JUCO linebacker Lakia Henry (Over Alabama, Ole Miss)
Three-star tight end Sean Brown (Over Auburn)

During that span, Tennessee has risen from the mid-30s to 16th in 247 Sports’ 2019 class rankings. The Vols are 15th, according to Rivals. How much better could this class get? Quite a bit, if Tennessee hits on a couple of their big remaining targets.

They’ve picked up a few crystal ball projections on five-star prospects like Quavaris Crouch and Darnell Wright. Landing either one of those prospect would mean a huge recruiting win over the likes of Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State.

With the momentum that this staff is starting to build and carry into the summer, they just might have a shot.

Reactions: 8 people
Yeah that isn't a good sign

Think Pruitt and the rest of the staff have the right frame of mind to know whether a guy can come in, straighten up, and contribute.

But I also don't think they're going to cater to people like Butch did.

We'll see.

I think JG may just be wanting a friend from NJ to get some good attention. Who knows.

Reactions: 2 people
Think Pruitt and the rest of the staff have the right frame of mind to know whether a guy can come in, straighten up, and contribute.

We'll see.

I think JG may just be wanting a friend from NJ to get some good attention. Who knows.

Could just be a stupid tweet.

Reactions: 1 person

We'll see.

Doubt we pursue normal folk don't get kicked off two college teams

Reactions: 1 person
I just took that tweet as JG giving some attention to someone he likely knows, being from the same general area and probably camping or even competing against or playing with growing up.

After all, JG saw firsthand this offseason just how powerful VolTwitter is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back