'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
7502912.jpg

WR
6-0
CLASS OF 20
Washington, DC (St. John's College HS)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PROFILES:
247 - Rakim Jarrett, St. John's College HS, Wide Receiver

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS:

Zona, BC, UF, FSU, Hoosiers, KY, Terps. Mich, MichSt, PennSt, Pitt, Cuse, Temple, VOLS, VT, Wisc

Last edited:
"i'm going down to alabama on june 1, and hopefully i get an offer from there," said jarrett, who explained why . "they have a real good resume of getting receivers to the league. And, it's alabama. (locksley) is a cool guy and he's kept it down to earth," jarrett said. "he tells me i'm what they look for in a guy. He tells me 'i'm a dog,' in his words and i need to come down there so (coach) nick saban can see me and maybe seal the deal and he can offer me."

tennessee has a strong alabama connection as well since first-year coach jeremy pruitt came from the crimson tide staff, and that means big things to jarrett. "coach pruitt and his staff recently reached out an offered me," he said. "i haven't seen them play yet, but i know he came from alabama so their program is going to be changing and rising to the top in a few years."

florida also got in touch with jarrett recently. "they reached out to me and said they like the way i play, and they want to get me down there," he said. "i don't know a lot, but i know (baltimore st. Frances quarterback) jalon jones is committed there. That's really what i know. "(jones) talks to be and tells me i need to get to down there and he's recruiting me a little, but i don't speak to him a lot."

meanwhile, florida state holds a special place for jarrett. "florida state has always been my favorite school," he said. "it’s fun to get an offer from them, it’s surreal. I mean it’s florida, the history they have - it’s awesome."

Reactions: kmkemp11

VN Store

Back