Maryville Teen Marries 72-year old Grandmother

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
"She's a wonderful lover": Teenager, 19, who married 72-year-old grandmother reveals when they first had sex - Daily Mirror

A teenage boy said it was love at first sight when he saw a grandmother 53 years older than him - and has spoken about their sex life.

Almeda, then 71, and Gary Hardwick, then 17, briefly met two summers ago at her son Robert's funeral after he tragically died of a seizure aged 45.

But the couple didn't get together properly until two months later when Robert's widow Lisa invited them both along to a family meal at a nearby Chuck E Cheese's pizza restaurant.

Gary had just broken up with another woman aged 77, and admits he knew Almeda was 'the one' as soon as he locked eyes with the grandmother of six.

Two weeks into their whirlwind romance, Gary popped the question and they tied the knot just six days later in a ceremony which he arranged for just £137.

Two years on, the couple are aged 72 and 19 and live in Maryville, Tennessee - and are happier than ever.

giphy.gif

Ohhhh, so it's not his grandmother.

Well, that's not quite as bad then. He apparently is just a guy who likes to ride the geri-go-round. To each his own, I suppose.

Lol, I knew I was gonna catch isht for that.

The PTA, Mrs. Robinson,
Wot OK the way you do your thing,
Ding ding ding
And you'll get yours, Mrs. Robinson,
Foolin' with that young stuff like you do
Boo hoo hoo, woo woo woo

And his previous squeeze was 77. Hmmm, I'm sensing the fella has a fear of long-term commitment.

What the ****.

I think the world ended after the Vols won the title in 98 and now we are stuck in some gay purgatory where I have to listen to SJWs talk about how it's unfair that you have to call married woman Mrs. and unmarried woman Ms. but regardless of a man's marital status they are all called Mr. and that's unfair....:hmm:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back