Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

One breaking from my neck of the woods. This is next school over from our school.

TAYLOR%20VALANDINGHAM%20DUNHAM_1523386424453.jpg_39515579_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Greene County, IN - A local teacher is facing charges of child seduction following allegations of sexual encounters with a student.

The case involves a 28-year-old woman and a 17-year-old boy who allegedly developed more than a teacher-student relationship.

Earlier this month, rumors started swirling about Linton-Stockton High School Art Teacher Taylor Valandingham-Dunham.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Principal Alicia Cornelius received a report about Dunham being seen in a student's vehicle outside of school.

She questioned both Dunham and the student, and was told the two had been working on an art project, nothing more.

The student's mother reached out to Cornelius, requesting further questioning because she believed the situation was sexual in nature.

After an investigation by Linton Police Detective Paul Clark, Dunham and the student both admitted to having sex in a car in a remote area of the Greene-Sullivan State Forest.

The affidavit reveals Dunham admitted to having sex with the 17-year-old on multiple occasions.

The official documents charge Dunham and the student were also in contact over apps like Snapchat and Instagram, with one conversation containing an image of the teacher in her underwear.

Now, Dunham faces two counts of Level 5 Felony Child Seduction.

The school released a statement that Dunham is currently on administrative leave and will remain so while the school corporation works with attorneys to address her future employment status.

One breaking from my neck of the woods. This is next school over from our school.

TAYLOR%20VALANDINGHAM%20DUNHAM_1523386424453.jpg_39515579_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Greene County, IN - A local teacher is facing charges of child seduction following allegations of sexual encounters with a student.

The case involves a 28-year-old woman and a 17-year-old boy who allegedly developed more than a teacher-student relationship.

Earlier this month, rumors started swirling about Linton-Stockton High School Art Teacher Taylor Valandingham-Dunham.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Principal Alicia Cornelius received a report about Dunham being seen in a student's vehicle outside of school.

She questioned both Dunham and the student, and was told the two had been working on an art project, nothing more.

The student's mother reached out to Cornelius, requesting further questioning because she believed the situation was sexual in nature.

After an investigation by Linton Police Detective Paul Clark, Dunham and the student both admitted to having sex in a car in a remote area of the Greene-Sullivan State Forest.

The affidavit reveals Dunham admitted to having sex with the 17-year-old on multiple occasions.

The official documents charge Dunham and the student were also in contact over apps like Snapchat and Instagram, with one conversation containing an image of the teacher in her underwear.

Now, Dunham faces two counts of Level 5 Felony Child Seduction.

The school released a statement that Dunham is currently on administrative leave and will remain so while the school corporation works with attorneys to address her future employment status.

What's there to discuss? She admitted to hooking up with a student

Reactions: 1 person
This is a sex crazed country awash in debauchery and the majority of babies are born out of wedlock. :crazy:

Okay, okay...I confess, 30 yrs ago I was in a sexual relationship with my math teacher...I mean can you blame me??? #MeToo

100-year-old-math-teacher-slams-the-common-core-method.jpg

It’s always been happening, it just gets reported now.

Because now there's proof with pictures and social media. Back in the day, if one were banging the teacher, and you bragged about it, most people thought you were full of crap. That, or we were smart enough to not brag about it one.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back