UK's May says "highly likely" Russia responsible for poisoning of ex-spy

Possible Trump replies:

How do we know it's not a 400 pound guy sitting in his mom's basement?

And do you think we're so innocent?

Putin very strongly denies it.

Reactions: 6 people
Very shocked to hear the Russians would have done this. Shocked I say.

We saw the banner at lunch. Got a good laugh out of it. In depth reporting right there.

Nikolai Glushkov, a Russian exile who was close friends with the late oligarch Boris Berezovsky, was found dead in his London home Monday night.

Tillerson casts poisoning as sign of more aggressive Russia

Tillerson casts poisoning as sign of more aggressive Russia

Why wouldn't they be more aggressive, as they have been since 1/20/17? They know their employee Trump won't do anything about it. Heck, he won't even follow the law on sanctions.

And where is the outrage form the overwhelming majority of GOPers who voted for sanctions? Oh, I know. They are busy "clearing" Trump at the House Intel Committee.

Reactions: 5 people
Why wouldn't they be more aggressive, as they have been since 1/20/17? They know their employee Trump won't do anything about it. Heck, he won't even follow the law on sanctions.

And where is the outrage form the overwhelming majority of GOPers who voted for sanctions? Oh, I know. They are busy "clearing" Trump at the House Intel Committee.

has Russia invaded another country on Trumps' watch?

Reactions: 1 person
So, Teresa May says that Russia is "culpable" in the poisoning of a Russian spy....without a thread of proof...then expels 23 Russian diplomats...

Russia had asked for a sample of the poison and that the case must go through the proper channels of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), of which both Russia and the UK are members. The OPCW rules allow London to send a formal inquiry to Moscow, with a 10-day window for a reply.

Fabricating more russophobia...

So, Teresa May says that Russia is "culpable" in the poisoning of a Russian spy....without a thread of proof...then expels 23 Russian diplomats...

Russia had asked for a sample of the poison and that the case must go through the proper channels of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), of which both Russia and the UK are members. The OPCW rules allow London to send a formal inquiry to Moscow, with a 10-day window for a reply.

Fabricating more russophobia...

Oh I strongly feel Russia did it. But it needs to be proven and the evidence needs to be shown.

Oh I strongly feel Russia did it. But it needs to be proven and the evidence needs to be shown.

I don't think Russia did it, jmo...

The lack of any evidence and bypassing protocol looks like nothing but creating anti-Russian hysteria leading up to the Russian Presidential election(March 18) and the World Cup this summer...

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

The lack of any evidence and bypassing protocol looks like nothing but creating anti-Russian hysteria leading up to the Russian Presidential election(March 18) and the World Cup this summer...

But TBH you think Putin is as pure as the wind driven snow.

But TBH you think Putin is as pure as the wind driven snow.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Amazing how so many of the Trumpsters have now joined him in becoming Russian apologists.

They've denied it so they must not have been involved. Gee, where have we heard that reasoning before?

Amazing how so many of the Trumpsters have now joined him in becoming Russian apologists.

They've denied it so they must not have been involved. Gee, where have we heard that reasoning before?

You of all people should know that accusations mean zero without evidence...

Please leave your Trump hate out of this thread...

Lol, Russian election!

VN Store

Back