Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

I am curious as to what you believe pedophilia is? I think post college age adults messing with at least up to 16 year olds and especially as in the case we are presently discussing middle school kids, is pedophilia.

You think? You cant tell the difference in being aroused by pre pubescent traits versus developed traits? There is no way to physically disceen the difference in a 20 year old and a 16 year old who has completed puberty.

Teachers interacting with students sexually is wrong because it's a violation of a role and authority.

The law has erred on the side of caution, which is fine with me. My great grandmother married at 17 to my great grandfather who was 22. Was he a perv?

You think? You cant tell the difference in being aroused by pre pubescent traits versus developed traits? There is no way to physically disceen the difference in a 20 year old and a 16 year old who has completed puberty.

Teachers interacting with students sexually is wrong because it's a violation of a role and authority.

The law has erred on the side of caution, which is fine with me. My great grandmother married at 17 to my great grandfather who was 22. Was he a perv?

No of course not, but that is not what I'm talking about. I must have said something wrong to get these responses..

To be clear...I think a 26 year old teacher having sex with a 14 year old kid is disgusting no matter the sexes involved.

I think in my post you quoted I didn't make my position clear enough...I was thinking along the lines of 26+ year old teachers, coaches or youth ministers..whatever, having sexual fantasies and relationships with kids up to 16 years old. That is perverted to me, and I don't understand why I'm getting called names for feeling that way.

These people sicken me, and I don't apologize for it. I'm not arguing anymore about it.

Last edited:
The difference between it being a male has to be willing to go through the process for it to take place. At 14 you best believe all I had on my mind was sex. I didn't know what I was doing at that point, but I definitely wouldn't turn down a hot 26 year old who was my teacher. She obviously has issues, but I view it differently than if it were a 26 year old male teacher with a 14 year old female.

Reactions: 2 people
While I think it is perverted for a 26 year old teacher to be humping a 14 year old boy.... if I was the dad and found out..... I'd be tempted to blackmail her into all kinds of freaky sex acts to keep me quiet. 😎

And buy the boy a car for his 16th bday, as a showing of gratitude.

Reactions: 1 person
While I think it is perverted for a 26 year old teacher to be humping a 14 year old boy.... if I was the dad and found out..... I'd be tempted to blackmail her into all kinds of freaky sex acts to keep me quiet. 😎

Agree. My son would get a high five.

And then an @$$ whoopin for ratting her out.

Reactions: 3 people

You are sick and disgusting....and a genius :rock:

What? You think he was doing that against his will? She’s obviously another nut case, but I guarantee he’s a hero to all his friends.

His friends are also 13yo and stupid.

This thread sure has a strange habit of trying to normalize sexual abuse

Reactions: 5 people
Over the past decade & a half, there have been a string of reports about comely female teachers having sex with underage male students. It is baffling...

They are sick nympho predators who are in a position of authority, surrounded by horny teen boys.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back