Official Bracketology Thread

Even with a win tomorrow. Who’s spot do we take maybe Purdue but that’s the only spot I can see possible

There is a difference in tournament play between the teams if we win plus the head to head. I'd say we would pass Purdue with a win.

If we win tomorrow and don’t get a 2 seed, someone needs to call the FBI because we were robbed. Conference champion and regular season champion in one of the best conferences in America, a three seed? I feel a bigger chip on our shoulders which should bode well in the big dance.

Regarding Purdue

If we beat UK, we would have a stronger SOS, slightly higher RPI, Purdue would have slightly higher BPI IMO.

We would have the H2H win and a huge win streak versus Purdue's early exit in B10.

2 seed with a win.

Win tomorrow and we are ahead of Cincy and Purdue. DOesnt matter if cincy wins. Sec was regarded highly by the committee with auburn being 5 at their announcement and winning both the regular season and tourney is a lock for a 2

I think the most likely way we get a 2 is if Cincy loses to Houston and we win. Would be a shock otherwise

VN Store

Back