All things SEC tournament

Looks like SEC sat down with refs and said:

"We know you were terrible and inconsistent all season, but this is the tournament - it is time to bump it up a notch and really call some bad games. We know you can be even more inconsistent than you were during the regular season. And do not worry, there is absolutely no accountability and we promise that the announcers will not criticize you."

That did make me laugh, but AJ can't carry JGs jock coaching-wise, unless u consider his on the floor coaching as a point guard. Which u can't, since he has no college eligibility left

Jerry Green just rolled the ball out there. Those teams were stacked.

Gonna be a tough one against Arky tomorrow basically gonna be an away game with that crowd.

In order to beat Arkansas, we will have to be physical and crash the boards tomorrow. Also, hope that Barford doesnt get hot from the three point line.

I just realized the ACC, Big 12, PAC 10 and Big East, all have their Tourney Championship games, today. The Big 10 had theirs last week, so if we do make it to Sunday, for once, the SEC and UT will be the premier game of the day, unless u count the AAC or whatever conference, Cincy and Wichita St are in. I don't know if that really means anything, but it still would be pretty cool.

VN Store

Back