Yahoo Sports Exclusive regarding FBI Case in College Basketball

I hope so, with the way the Vols are rolling Miss., a Bama win over Auburn would be nice.

Edit: oh yeah they played earlier in the week, I hope Sexton is done for the year, then

So far, Kentucky is playing Knox, Duke is playing Carter, and Bama is convinced that the issue with Sexton is the issue that kept him out of one game at the beginning of the season, for which he has already made restitution.

So far, Kentucky is playing Knox, Duke is playing Carter, and Bama is convinced that the issue with Sexton is the issue that kept him out of one game at the beginning of the season, for which he has already made restitution.

So this fbi thing is gonna end up being a big dud isn’t it?

Why wasn’t any Auburn players named in the investigation... only thing I felt was strange

The Auburn players were identified in the initial findings. Well, not by name, but putting two and two together, you know who was involved.

With the effort Tennessee gave that night Bama could have played 3 walk-ons and a couple of guys out of the student section and still won by double digits...but I get your point we still may have to play them in the SECT.

So true. It was a nightmare.

NCAA already cleared Michigan State player named in it.

This is gonna end up being a big nothing. Gonna nab Miller and maybe Bruce Pearl and that’s it.

This is nothing compared to what's coming out in the next few months. I work for a well known consulting company. There's a big rumor here that the FBI has Western Union records. It will get leaked to the public eventually.

i work for a well known concrete company and we've gotten some weird orders today....I also understand boot sales are increasing across the country:crazy:

NCAA just needs to go ahead and let these guys get endorsements and make money on selling their autographs etc.

If someone is willing to sign them to an endorsement deal then that’s on that company. It’s a risk for them and f they want to take it, let them.

If someone is willing to pay for a college athletes signature then let them sell it.

I don’t see how this effects the integrity of the game/recruiting. If you don’t want to pay them (which I don’t really want that to happen) then let them make money otherwise.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back