'19 TN OT Jackson Lampley (Tennessee signee)

Boom! Love getting commits that truly bleed orange. His recruitment has been the opposite of Mays. He felt like he owed it to Tennessee to give the new coach a chance, which is what any true UT fan would do.

I think they will move Trey to LT and Drew to RT where he is more comfortable.

They should have had Richmond at RT in the first place. He never played LT in high school, not sure why Butch though he’d be lights out. Completely different position and skill set.

Reactions: 1 person
They should have had Richmond at RT in the first place. He never played LT in high school, not sure why Butch though he’d be lights out. Completely different position and skill set.

Agree.I think it will be a good move for both players

I stayed away from all the recruiting noise yesterday because it was just too ridiculously negative but I’d like to thank young Lampley for “getting it.” Our coaches with a full year behind them will put together a Tennessee worthy class for 2019 and Jackson is/will be amazing!

BOOM!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Boom! Nice way to kick off the next recruiting cycle.

Cave, Richmond, Garvey, R Johnson, Smith, Calbert, Carvin, Lane, Antonutti, and adding Lampley. We have a lot more Tennessee home state guys than i realized. Pretty cool.

BOOOOM! WELCOME TO VOLNATION!!! Great pick up. Huge need and an awesome start to our 2019 class!

:rock::rock::rock::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Same reason he started Peterman over Dobbs at Florida in '14.

Butch gonna Butch.

tenor.gif

Same reason he started Peterman over Dobbs at Florida in '14.

Butch gonna Butch.

Peterman ended up being a very good college qb. I think our qb coaching and development in general were very poor over the past several years

Unbelievable athletic plays from guys like kamara, dobbs, Barnett etc sometimes made you miss that anyone that didn’t come ready to go. Just didn’t get there

Reactions: 1 person
An OL, instate and a legacy will be a good one for Georgia to flip and sign in the early signing period.

Here's his father from an old program...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.22.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.22.10 PM.png
    615.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back