'19 TN OT Jackson Lampley (Tennessee signee)

can we get rivals and the other links on the original post for the thread? ole tony lunchmeats slackin. where'd that weirdo go?

Idk but I can’t wait until Tony started threads are gone. Only problem is he did player threads 7 years in the future and we will see his name all the way until 2025 kids 😂

Reactions: 5 people
He may be rated a 4 star but his junior Hudl looks like a 5 star. If he was committed to Alabama he would be a top 10 in the country on Scout.

although I certainly agree he's a top 10 OL in the country (maybe not top 10 overall though), I can see him ending up a 3 star 88 247, 5.7 rivals type ranking just because he commits to us early and likely won't entertain other schools or camp as much.

Just the way those politics work. Anyone who watches the film though knows what we are getting. Elite.

Pruitt will actually have a whole year to recruit big time players to Tennessee.

Go Vols!

Pruitt will actually have a whole year to recruit big time players to Tennessee.

Go Vols!

200.webp

Reactions: 1 person
Idk but I can’t wait until Tony started threads are gone. Only problem is he did player threads 7 years in the future and we will see his name all the way until 2025 kids 😂

lmao, too true

one of our commits who i can't think of right now has a rivals account on his thread page that has a link to like a class of '13 unranked receiver or something like that. Oh Tony....

Reactions: 1 person
So, the pattern I’m seeing is that we should compare every player to a former or current Alabama player. Who is the comparison for Jackson?

He may be rated a 4 star but his junior Hudl looks like a 5 star. If he was committed to Alabama he would be a top 10 in the country on Scout.
I agree.This kid is a finisher with great feet.This kid should be a 5 star no doubt.The Wisconsin offer says alot.

Boom! Big get! This guy is nasty on the field. All of the folks b**ching and moaning about the ‘18 class are about to see to what this staff is really about after a full year of relationships.

VN Store

Back