'18 GA LB Quay Walker (UGA signee)

As we noted in the War Room and again on the podcast, Auburn is no longer a serious contender for Quay, per sources. As I said on the pod, I think Quay ends up at UT in the end. The final hurdle is the OV at UGA this weekend.

- Simonton

Reactions: 8 people
I thought this was a thread about Quay Walker. Sorry

all-these-flavors-and-you-choose-heresy.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Can you not read this is Atlanta Vol's quote Atlanta VolFrom my perspective I put my odds at JG coming at 65-70%.

He SAID he had a chance of 65-70% JG was coming. So in the court of law HE said he was coming...it's not hard

This does not negate Atlanta Vol being a nice guy, but he did say that JG was coming period. Click on his name and read through his posts.

There is an 87% chance that this is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Court of law 😂

Reactions: 15 people
Quaying in here....

I think Walker is a Vol.

Now, before you start calling me a liar if he doesn't come, I already have stated very clearly above that I don't know ****.

GBO.

Read that Kirby is leaving campus today to go see Reese play basketball and then do an in home visit with him after the game. Tells you all you need to know if Walker is on an OV to UGA and Kirby is visiting another LB.

Reactions: 7 people
That trusted guy who said Brohm was coming? Got it.

Folks can crap on Hyams all they want, but maybe outside of Hubbs, there hasn't been anyone in the media who has shared more accurate information than Hyams. He's normally dead on. But get my larger point, the Gruden deal was highly unlikely from the get go.

Just read even with Walker visiting UGA that UGA and AU look to be on the outside. That Kirby just saw O Reese are CBs are rolling in for him to UGA. It looks to be a UT/UA battle if what is being said is correct with UT trending

Nice to see. Saban talks to Walker, goes looking for Moody. Kirby talks to Walker, goes looking for Reese.

Just read (comma) even with Walker visiting UGA. that UGA and AU look to be on the outside. That Kirby just saw O Reese. are CBs are rolling in for him to UGA? It looks to be a UT/UA battle. if what is being said is correct, with UT trending.

So, you mean we lead? Is this accurate?

I'll try again, this fact seems to be getting lost in the noise.

Just read even with Walker visiting UGA that UGA and AU look to be on the outside. That Kirby just saw O Reese are CBs are rolling in for him to UGA. It looks to be a UT/UA battle if what is being said is correct with UT trending

Nice to see. Saban talks to Walker, goes looking for Moody. Kirby talks to Walker, goes looking for Reese.

Back to Walker please. If there’s a particular poster you’d rather not read I suggest the ignore button.

:hi:

Reactions: 21 people
Quay, JJ, anyone who can play a decent corner, and keeping JY and I'll call this shortened recruiting cycle a success. Getting a corner seems like the least likely thing on that list now.

with those two LB's to add to the mix, and a beefed up DL, it may not matter who is playing corner.........:)

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if both parties knew where the others were going but to save face for both sides allow visit to happen for show as UGA. Reds to show it put effort in the end and Quay to show he gave them a shot.... only thing that explains Kirby leaving during his visit to see another backer

VN Store

Back