'18 LA CB/WR Eddie Smith

Lol Bass. When did you become Catbone?

Just telling the truth. Kid loves Bama. All there is to it. I wish it was because we told him we couldn’t take him because we landed Campbell and Griffin, but in reality, kid just loves Bama. I’m still holding out hope for one of the 5 stars. But I would be happy with Palmer given the limited time Pruitt has had. Staff has done a good job and I think they’ll land Walker

Reactions: 3 people
Just telling the truth. Kid loves Bama. All there is to it. I wish it was because we told him we couldn’t take him because we landed Campbell and Griffin, but in reality, kid just loves Bama. I’m still holding out hope for one of the 5 stars. But I would be happy with Palmer given the limited time Pruitt has had. Staff has done a good job and I think they’ll land Walker

That would all make sense to me if MSU was out of it too. From us being in the lead, to being out of it with MSU in 2nd is strange to me.

We definitely didn’t turn this kid away or tell him he didn’t have a spot.

He was a major priority. He became enamored with Bama after they finally started showing legit interest. We got DWA, they get Eddie. Can’t win them all

Reactions: 2 people
We definitely didn’t turn this kid away or tell him he didn’t have a spot.

He was a major priority. He became enamored with Bama after they finally started showing legit interest. We got DWA, they get Eddie. Can’t win them all

This. We aren’t full, we would take him in a heartbeat

Reactions: 1 person
That would be the most likely imo.

If we had told him we were full, why would we want to visit? IMO, he just loves Bama and wants to go there.

Hope our future QBs are good enough to pick him apart.

Bassbone. :dunno:

CatBass IMO. Here is an approximation of what that would look like.

TrYBg.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

I agree with bass This kid wanted Bama and will go to MSU because he really doesn’t want to go as far away as UT from home if Bama cuts him loose late.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree with bass This kid wanted Bama and will go to MSU because he really doesn’t want to go as far away as UT from home if Bama cuts him loose late.
Everything I've seen lately tells me Smith is very high on Bama's board -- definite take and keep.

VN Store

Back