'18 AL DE Coynis Miller

We have an excellent chance with at least 4 of these guys.

This will be a top 10 class. There’s a reason there’s a lot of positive spin on the Vols right now, but you wouldn’t know it with yalls responses.

Who are the 4 out of that list???

Miller - no
Quay - yes, hopefully. BVS tells me no though lol.
Copeland - no
Griffin - doubtful
ITS - no
Campbell - probably not this late but I haven't kept up w him
Smith - maybe, haven't kept up again

Miller - no
Copeland - no
Griffin - doubtful
ITS - no

Seems like we wont be getting Smith, Copeland or Griffin. Stuart was never coming. Campbell is Georgia bound. Walker? I just dont see it.

Cant really cmplain with what CJP has been able to do given his circumstances and the early signing period.

Miller - no
Copeland - no
Griffin - doubtful
ITS - no

With all due respect... you don't know crap. :hi:

Reactions: 11 people
Seems like we wont be getting Smith, Copeland or Griffin. Stuart was never coming. Campbell is Georgia bound. Walker? I just dont see it.

Cant really cmplain with what CJP has been able to do given his circumstances and the early signing period.

Why do your posts reek of soy? After seeing your soft posts, I feel like I need to go hunt and kill a wildebeest with my bare hands.

Reactions: 7 people
Not this weekend. But when Miller visited a couple weeks ago, he showed up less than enthused and wasn't remotely interested during the visit. He didn't participate in some of the activities (like uniform pictures) and told us that Sunday that he was shutting it all down and staying with Auburn.

Simonton

Reactions: 1 person
Why the heck even waste your time then, or Tennessee's?

To get wined and dined for a weekend for free...that's all. Let's be honest he won't be winning anything at all at Auburn so I don't understand why he didn't give us a fair shot. Oh well.

To get wined and dined for a weekend for free...that's all. Let's be honest he won't be winning anything at all at Auburn so I don't understand why he didn't give us a fair shot. Oh well.

They played in the secc game lol. They beat bama and uga in the same year that both those schools played for the natty.

Be honest, who’s been more relevant the past 10 years? Auburn has had a better defense and been closer in the hunt for a title than us. Plus they beat us when we play. It is what it is and Pruitt has to stop the bleeding.

Reactions: 4 people
Same situation for Auburn and UT-- one didn't make it in and another finishing up a class and hoping to enroll in August.

Has not made it into Auburn yet

Wonder if this is part of the fallout during recruitment. I recall we seemed pretty good about flipping him then he seemed ticked off leaving here. Staff may have saw his transcripts were rough and couldn't risk another spot in limbo with JJ being a close call

VN Store

Back