'18 AL DE Coynis Miller

The sheer number and depth of talent this staff is in on at all positions is more than impressive.

I’m sunshine pumping at Exxon Oil Rig levels right now. Watch out

Reactions: 1 person
I thought we would have a real shot with this one thinking BB had at least shared what a great place UT was and if they ever got a great coach then watch out. Obviously, this guy was not really open at all and remember it is Auburn. Regardless, this one is on Breakerboy. I blame Breakerboy.

Reactions: 4 people
The sheer number and depth of talent this staff is in on at all positions is more than impressive.

I’m sunshine pumping at Exxon Oil Rig levels right now. Watch out

I think as long as they recruit guys they can coach up and play well by their junior year and add some serious studs in the next class or two, we could compete for the East by then. And if we can win the East, we could win it all.

I think as long as they recruit guys they can coach up and play well by their junior year and add some serious studs in the next class or two, we could compete for the East by then. And if we can win the East, we could win it all.

Agree

Coynis Miller has been committed to Auburn since August and was theirs to lose besides. We got him to visit. In fact, I like the timing because they brought him in with other DT prospects. But he was always going to be a long shot. We have other DT/NT targets. It will be okay. lol...

Coynis Miller has been committed to Auburn since August and was theirs to lose besides. We got him to visit. In fact, I like the timing because they brought him in with other DT prospects. But he was always going to be a long shot. We have other DT/NT targets. It will be okay. lol...

Agree. It's an uphill battle for kids that are already committed elsewhere. You will not win many of those. Other coaches have put in way too much time and effort on them.

I thought he was scheduled to visit next week?

Reading the tea leaves it makes me think we didn’t put the full court press on for this guy. I’m hopeful that means we feel really good about one of the others that visited. Any of the four would be a good get at this point.

Reading the tea leaves it makes me think we didn’t put the full court press on for this guy. I’m hopeful that means we feel really good about one of the others that visited. Any of the four would be a good get at this point.

I wondered that.

I think it was more about an honest assessment of where he wanted to go and whether they need to spend more effort on other prospects.

I think at the end of the day Coynis told them Thanks, but Auburn has his heart.

Per 247 he said no comment about his visit and is going to visit Auburn next. He said he's not visiting Florida.

Auburn DT commit Coynis Miller visited Tennessee this weekend and was scheduled to visit Florida next weekend, BUT "I'm done. I'm signing with Auburn."

AU Rivals

Auburn DT commit Coynis Miller visited Tennessee this weekend and was scheduled to visit Florida next weekend, BUT "I'm done. I'm signing with Auburn."

AU Rivals

Pruitt told him if he’s not coming to TN then stick with AU.

Whenever Tennessee goes head to head with Auburn for a player, for $ome $trange rea$on I cannot pin down, Auburn alway$ $eem$ to get the player$.

Reactions: 4 people
Whenever Tennessee goes head to head with Auburn for a player, for $ome $trange rea$on I cannot pin down, Auburn alway$ $eem$ to get the player$.

We didn't really go head-to-head with Miller though. He was a big Auburn lean/commit long before Tennessee even spoke to him; and, of course, his interest in Tennessee was all due to Jeremy Pruitt recruiting him for the past few years. Are we really going head-to-head with any of their targets right now? I do not think Auburn is a threat for Walker (UGA) or Wonnum (South Carolina). Next year may have some tough head-to-head recruiting wars though.

VN Store

Back