'18 AL DE Coynis Miller

I want all these kids! Miller, Quay, Copeland, Griffin, Stuart, Campbell, Smith, etc... if we can pull some of these, this will go very far in establishing a new ELITE based of talent... Then let Pruitt and the Goon Squad have an entire year to cruit and finish with a legitimate top 5 class next season.
We will be rolling then.

I want all these kids! Miller, Quay, Copeland, Griffin, Stuart, Campbell, Smith, etc... if we can pull some of these, this will go very far in establishing a new ELITE based of talent... Then let Pruitt and the Goon Squad have an entire year to cruit and finish with a legitimate top 5 class next season.
We will be rolling then.

We'd be pretty lucky to at least get 1 of those.

(Idk who Campbell is though)

Agree. If Pruitt can land a top 15 this year, that's about all can be expected. Next year, he can shoot for the moon and we will find out what he can do.

We have an excellent chance with at least 4 of these guys.

This will be a top 10 class. There’s a reason there’s a lot of positive spin on the Vols right now, but you wouldn’t know it with yalls responses.

Reactions: 2 people
We have an excellent chance with at least 4 of these guys.

This will be a top 10 class. There’s a reason there’s a lot of positive spin on the Vols right now, but you wouldn’t know it with yalls responses.

I hope you are right but I don't think so.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back