Will the Steelers keep Dobbs?

I'm with D4H! I hope Dobbs gets his chance and runs with it like he did here at UT.

If he does I will start flying a Steelers flag! Go Dobbs! One of my favorite all-time Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
Troll Master D4H reeling them in once again.

You really should go after bigger fish....

Play Landry Jones and hope he looks good enough that someone will want him keep Dobbs in the stable.

Bray is a mystery.

The Chiefs are giving Mahomes the key for their game sunday. Usually NFL teams who clinch will rest their QBs and main contributors.

Well, the Steelers clinched and apparently they resting Big Ben.... for Landry Jones.

If Landry plays the whole game and Dobbs doesn't go in, I hate to say it but I think Dobbs will be on a new team next year or maybe not even in the NFL. :(

posts like this are the reason you have a 31% post like ratio....smh

Big Ben probably doesn’t have many years left. They need a replacement and JD has as good a shot as Jones does (or better) to be that guy.

Reactions: 1 person
You don't just cut a 4th round draft pick after 1 season.

Maurice Clarett would disagree. The Denver Donkeys spent a 3rd round pick on him and cut him before the season.

Later round QBs are especially prone to being cut.

Big Ben probably doesn’t have many years left. They need a replacement and JD has as good a shot as Jones does (or better) to be that guy.

This is what I don't get...Jones is a quality backup but we've seen enough to know he shouldn't be a regular starter. Dobbs should be playing a lot on Sunday.

This is what I don't get...Jones is a quality backup but we've seen enough to know he shouldn't be a regular starter. Dobbs should be playing a lot on Sunday.

Yes he should. Those preseason games are crap for the most part and this is a great way for him to show something. I hope he does.

Maurice Clarett would disagree. The Denver Donkeys spent a 3rd round pick on him and cut him before the season.

Are you really comparing a cancerous felon to a stand up guy just to prove a point?

Last edited:

You know Clarett was an alcoholic right?... and Denver was too stupid to figure it out until it was too late.

Dude..Dobbs is going to come in, win the game, win the playoffs, win the superbowl, get into the hall of fame in 2018, and retroactively receive the Heisman for every year he was in college....

Love,

D4H

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back