'18 PA JUCO OL Jahmir Johnson (UT signee)

stream anywhere? or where is he announcing?

NVM saw someone else answered this already

2e83f41666d5ff356eb5f8ded817c8b5.gif

Wait. We boom or not?

Last edited:
Wasnt he a corner? As bad as Martin and Moseley played, that Wiggins could barely see The field is telling.

But maybe Wiggins wasnt all that to begin with. The excitement of his thread and getting him made him out to be the 2nd coming of Ronnie Lott

How much he played? Isn’t that a COACHING decision?

Reactions: 1 person
And Kongbo was a big pickup out of JUCO at the time we got him to commit also. #1 ranked JUCO DE at the time I believe. And he's mostly been a "bust" so far, and hasn't gotten a real push to shine yet. I honestly have a good feeling about Kongbo this upcoming season. I think as a DE or even as a pass-rushing OLB in this new 3-4 Bama style D we hopefully incorporate,I think Kongbo finally gets his time to shine, and shows us that talent finally. He'll especially flourish with Pruitt and Sherrer coaching him up. Kongbo sheds that "bust" label this yr! Book it!

I see very little chance that Kongbo can play OLB in a 3-4 defense. If anything he’ll need to put weigh on and go inside and we’ve seen what happens/how he responds when asked to do that. His best fit is as a 4-3 DE and I’m not sure he’ll get much opportunity to do that in Pruitt’s system. Guess we’ll see.

Gotta love some recruiting expert showing up the recruit and announcing his commitment before the kid can.

Gotta love some recruiting expert showing up the recruit and announcing his commitment before the kid can.

Except that's not what we heard happened.

So Johnson said he'd announce at 5pm Eastern, but 247 is showing it for 5pm Central, with a countdown timer.

Reactions: 1 person
Except that's not what we heard happened.

So Johnson said he'd announce at 5pm Eastern, but 247 is showing it for 5pm Central, with a countdown timer.

247's timer has been expired for some time now (@ 5pm ET) and Danny Parker tweeted around the same time, then deleted the tweet....

VN Store

Back