Recruiting Forum Football Talk LII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Take. Are we all just excited about Pruitt given how the search has gone or would we have been this excited if Pruitt was the first guy Currie went after?

I would have preferred a sitting P5 Head Coach, then a P5 coordinator, and then a successful G5 coach (gun shy on this one thanks to Butch).

Hot Take. Are we all just excited about Pruitt given how the search has gone or would we have been this excited if Pruitt was the first guy Currie went after?

Probably not initially since everyone was convinced we were getting Vince Lombardi.

Sure as hell beats Greg Schiano and Dave Doeren. I think Pruitt has lots of potential, sure i would have loved to get Petersen, Patterson, Gundy whoever but I think we got a good one too.

Reactions: 2 people
Meanwhile in the Gruden thread.
wrong-wait-that-was-gif-3855255.gif

Somewhere between not Gruden

And aww hell SchiaNO

Reactions: Weezer
I know, but I find it comical that 3 weeks ago, if I had mentioned Pruitt as HC I would have been run out of this forum.
But tonight Pruitt is a home run hire and questioning the hire makes some want to throw me out.

Excuse me sir? You dropped your vagina. :good!:

Reactions: 3 people
I would have preferred a sitting P5 Head Coach, then a P5 coordinator, and then a successful G5 coach (gun shy on this one thanks to Butch).

Who’s the last COORDINATOR that we hired? And how successful was he? :wink2:

Reactions: 1 person
How do we react if Pruitt coaches in the playoffs and Bama gets boat raced by Clemson? I’m all-in on Pruitt but would love to see Bama get humiliated.

How do we react if Pruitt coaches in the playoffs and Bama gets boat raced by Clemson? I’m all-in on Pruitt but would love to see Bama get humiliated.

Then we know he's all Vol. If this happens then we know he was trying to sabotage Bama and prevent them from getting another title

Reactions: 2 people
Honestly, I was totally convinced that Fulmer wanted to go full Barry Alvarez and find a yes man, but Pruitt is anything but a yes man.

Good job Phil, glad to have you as our AD, and I’m happy to be wrong!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back