Official Jon Gruden Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t ever dog anyone for hoping it was Gruden, as I wanted him too. The only one I’ll dog is the supposed Messiah that is Beaver. Dude pulled everyone along for a ride that was destined for heart ache.

Because of which, several in here are pissed because their expectations were way too high. From a football stand point, Pruitt is a win. Especially considering the absolute dumpster fire this search has been. Hopefully some of you will come around in due time. Hate to see us lose fans over this, because you never know what to expect!

Thank you Fulmer and Bev for uprighting this ship!

Reactions: 2 people
Funny how Knuck and Showoff both turned up at the same time to tell us Gruden had countered right before the news broke

Reactions: 6 people
As many times as we have been on this rollercoaster, I would have thought folks would remember that it goes up and down every 3 hours or so. :D

Why? He hasn’t proven that he can be a head coach. Same as Tee. Oh but he coaches with Saban so he must be good.

Well I guess Phil, Peyton and whoever else interviewed him ****ed up not having you in the room.

Also, how does one ever prove that they can be a head coach without actually being one?

Reactions: 3 people
Pruitt is a huge win. Sad to see several of you feel like he isn’t. We almost were stuck with Schiano and Doeren, but Fulmer came through and got us the best DC in the country and one of the best recruiters. I can’t wait to see what his staff will be. Praying Tee is a part of it!!!

Is there not a Pruitt thread?

Guys, I know several of you will be disappointed. Give him a chance. Pruitt is our next HC per several sources now, deal is done. Let’s come together and support our beloved orange!

Like I said, this is "give him a chance U". Our administration is too cheap to hire Petersen or Patterson types!!!! I hate this administration!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
If they hire him, this is a joke of an AD still and nothing changed. We didn't threaten the schiano deal just because he was a horrible person, he was a crappy unproven coach as well. This is no better. Nothing has gotten better because we go get a damn bammer boy. Either go get a proven coach and bring us back or do this crap again in 5 years. There's plenty of coaches out there, take your pick and hire one just like every other team did. Here's looking at A&M stealing free shoes university's coach, then we go take a dc. Lol what a joke.

Reactions: 5 people
I won’t ever dog anyone for hoping it was Gruden, as I wanted him too. The only one I’ll dog is the supposed Messiah that is Beaver. Dude pulled everyone along for a ride that was destined for heart ache.

Because of which, several in here are pissed because their expectations were way too high. From a football stand point, Pruitt is a win. Especially considering the absolute dumpster fire this search has been. Hopefully some of you will come around in due time. Hate to see us lose fans over this, because you never know what to expect!

Thank you Fulmer and Bev for uprighting this ship!
Winner ? Plz tell me what’s his dam record as a head coach. People say he’s a winner bc he’s coaching the best recruits there is every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back