Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are we hearing this from? Why not give a public statement to settle down the fans? What about UTPaulVols pics this afternoon? None of this makes any sense whatsoever.

Because everyone thinks we are all a bunch of conspiracy nutjobs who sit around and look at clues about the slightest detail (we are kinda crazy lol...I would call it passionate about it)

No one cares what we think in this thread (and I'm talking about the true Grudenites).

They would just assume we pack up and go and not come back.

IMHO

Reactions: 2 people
I married and divorced a bipolar redhead...
It was great... it was hell... it was great... it was hell... ad nauseaum.

I resemble this, except the divorced part. She's Irish and I'm Scottish, kinda ebbs and flows.....Never bored. :)

I truly truly hope my guy is wrong.

This does not apply to just you, in fact it applies to those that don't think Gruden is even a remote possibility, but why would any "source" come out and say "yes, he's coming"? I mean I could more see him letting it be known he does not want the job, but then again of course he would say "no", if he didn't want it to be known. How many times did Saban say "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach"?

Reactions: 1 person
You have one of the countries largest fan bases, SEC highest level of competition in the country, $$ out the ass, facilities that are best in the country,etc etc etc. And we have to hire, not an up and coming head coach, but an up and coming cordinator??
C'mon man

Reactions: 3 people
I hate to hit and run, but I am hearing that an NFL coach might be in the mix in the last minute. I have no idea who it could be and don't know how serious the talks are.

I would think that the decision has been made at this point. I received that text about 4 hours ago, but never looked at it.

I think it is probably one of the coordinators that has been mentioned early. Not really excited about any of them except the DC of Clemson.

Cheers.

Kacy Rodgers

@danharralson

Talking to Gordy Rush of the LSU Sports Radio Network, says that Les Miles "wants the UT job" & "would take less money if needed to spend on coordinators." He can see "Tee Martin as OC, John Chavis & Kevin Steele both on staff if Malzahn leaves - Chavis & Miles are still close."

Reactions: 1 person
Somebody needs to track UT's jets. Not going to be until the morning but it will answer the question that plagues us all......

If Gruden really did JUST NOW TODAY give a definitive "NO" then FAWK him forever!

He screwed us over as much as Currie did by dragging this out so long. We missed out on so many good candidates because of his indecision.

Reactions: 11 people
I resemble this, except the divorced part. She's Irish and I'm Scottish, kinda ebbs and flows.....Never bored. :)

I am right there with you, I am Irish and my wife is Portuguese, a lot of passion in our home. God help whoever marries our daughter, they are in for quite a trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back