Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAV and Blackjack9999 are two of the most reliable. LWS to some extent, but he seems less connected now than in the past. All three have been silent since PF became AD. Before that, JAV and Blackjack9999 where pretty much adamant that Gruden was not a possibility due to the sabotage of Currie.

So in other words TIFWIW 😁🤦🏽

Last edited:
Hubbs posted that Fulmer was in Atlanta this morning and met with Steele and was also supposed to meet with Georgias DC. There is no way he was in Atlanta and Cincinatti so someone has bad info. I really want to believe Gruden is happening but Hubbs keeps mentioning Steele just like he did with Schiano.

Reactions: 1 person
tenor.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Let's make UT Great again....bring back the Orange Pants !!

attachment.php

Preacher, you should appreciate this one...."Minister of Defense !!

attachment.php

Great look at the time but a moment in UT Football that will go down in infamy :ermm:

attachment.php

It'll be alright Coach....just pull the trigger, you know you want to !

attachment.php

Happy Days are Here Again on Good Ole Rocky Top !!

attachment.php

Ya'll remember when Mears used to bring out the unicycle and the Big Orange man?

Or am I the only one on here that old? :cray:

Reactions: 5 people
Hubbs posted that Fulmer was in Atlanta this morning and met with Steele and was also supposed to meet with Georgias DC. There is no way he was in Atlanta and Cincinatti so someone has bad info. I really want to believe Gruden is happening but Hubbs keeps mentioning Steele just like he did with Schiano.

Steele as HC would be horrible...

Reactions: 3 people
Don Devoe was a good man too. Did you know he's someone Coach K always looked up to? Again, just thought I'd share.

As a Duke basketball fan too this warms my heart. Coach K is a very intelligent man and I'll cry like a baby when he retires. Probably worse then the day Peyton did. Yes I cried....hard.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back