Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
When drinking you should dress in layers so when you get hot you ca take a layer off . Best leasspn I learned in college

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I guess since we are going to start dishing out insults, let me decide where to start...

We all can't be cerebral 100% of the time. I can fly off the handle but I always right my ship eventually.

If it's that big of a deal to nameless, FACELESS posters in a message board, then I don't even know what to think about that.

Leave Arya out of this, she did not do anything 😁

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I guess since we are going to start dishing out insults, let me decide where to start...

We all can't be cerebral 100% of the time. I can fly off the handle but I always right my ship eventually.

If it's that big of a deal to nameless, faceless posters in a message board, then I don't even know what to think about that.

Hey. I ain’t got no beef

Lol Deerhunters just comic relief please tell me you don’t believe anything he says.

Believe what you want...just please DO NOT ask him anything he can confuse for trying to trick him into identifying himself, language might get worse than dickhole next time.

Dear Penthouse ... I mean I am looking for the penthouse to see if MIT_Beaver has any more news. :matrix:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back