Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know how to answer that question without repeating what he said and I don't want to do that. I should make the point to say it doesn't diminish the chances of Gruden coming. I just think Alan is on a different page, I guess is the best way to explain it. I hope this helps.

Interesting, but not too surprising to me.

I don't post on this thread bc I don't have anything to contribute but I would like to say thank you to everyone that does. I appreciate the ladies and gentlemen that bring the info that they have to share with the rest of us. I am forever Grateful

Reactions: 7 people
No connection AJ posted on his FB page that he and his wife were going to FL. I’m sure it was to take him down and then the plane returned to Cleveland until he is ready to be picked up again. It’s a short flight.

I know they have used his plane before, but I don’t think that’s what’s going on this time.

So he knows gruden

Hey Webb what do you know😁

AykWHUF.gif

Reactions: 5 people
No connection AJ posted on his FB page that he and his wife were going to FL. I’m sure it was to take him down and then the plane returned to Cleveland until he is ready to be picked up again. It’s a short flight.

I know they have used his plane before, but I don’t think that’s what’s going on this time.

I am not sure it was his plane.

Woot!

My wife's school, Friendship Christian, are Div II-A state champs. Perfect 13-0 season with a win today over Donelson Christian of Nashville in the state championship match!

Congrats, FCS Commanders!

Reactions: 6 people

They have a home in Florida, I thought in Palm Beach but I could be wrong on location.

I don't post on this thread bc I don't have anything to contribute but I would like to say thank you to everyone that does. I appreciate the ladies and gentlemen that bring the info that they have to share with the rest of us. I am forever Grateful

What do you mean, you don't have anything to contribute?
  • what's your preference in mayonnaise?
  • do you have any hangover prevention/ recovery advice?
  • carbs, no carbs, keto, paleo?
  • most importantly, do you know how to post gifs?
Welcome! :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back