Status
Not open for further replies.
"Together, we move forward".

This is very moving.
b50780aabd6fc6856294f1bd5a9914c6.jpg

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

Reactions: 25 people
You back on the train?

I have never been completely off the train. I am cautiously hopeful. Make that EXTREMELY cautious.

But if we end up with someone Tennessee deserves, JG or not, I'll be happy.

I am so happy JC is gone, but I do wonder about all the other players, their motivations and loyalties.

Long story short, my mind is still a bit of a mess:)

Man, I called it earlier today. This thread filled back up with folks quickly!! Lol

Is there anything better than a ribeye, pan seared in a cast iron skillet with butter and a touch of seasoning? Cooked rare with a touch of blood showing.. heaven on earth.

Got a lot done on the job, hanging out with good folks and good vibes again in the Gruden thread.

No other group on this site pulled together and worked to fix things like the Gruden thread did. You guys were vocal, focused and committed and I sincerely thank all of you.

Now I'm gonna relax, chill with you guys and sip on a little Apple pie.. cheers to you all.

Welcome yo all the new folks.

Don't know if you saw my response about the truck. Let me know if you're interested.
21432819_1618552048157788_1822600761064910732_n.jpg

Attachments

• F450.jpg
    F450.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 648
a985e5e7ff1ddacb1b053e7a28f31820f9b5b1d39d443134524df36d182ff03f.jpg

Soon

Come on - let's just believe!

We have been beaten and battered - shouted down - ridiculed - attacked......

Circle the wagons and let's have fun with the possibility!

Reactions: 3 people
Gruden should be at least officially considered at this point and not just a rumor thrown out there.

Its happening. It has to be. it felt so real, so magical not even 2 weeks ago. Gruden to the hill. could you imagine?

Reactions: 1 person
Sitting here, laughing drinking a beer....

Beers on my after a coach is hired!

Attachments

• 8846BDE7-5F30-4382-BFAD-4319603A3156.jpg
    8846BDE7-5F30-4382-BFAD-4319603A3156.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: 19 people
I have never been completely off the train. I am cautiously hopeful. Make that EXTREMELY cautious.

But if we end up with someone Tennessee deserves, JG or not, I'll be happy.

I am so happy JC is gone, but I do wonder about all the other players, their motivations and loyalties.

Long story short, my mind is still a bit of a mess:)

We just got a football man back in the chair. My guess is as good as yours as far as what happens next. But I don't think this next decade will be like the last one.

Reactions: 9 people
She’s still several pages back

However she posted earlier that it has been canceled to give Fulmer time to do his thing

That first line made me laugh. I can totally relate to being several pages back.

It is frustrating when I'm at work, go to last page and read stuff that REQUIRES me to go back to see what happened.

Sounds like we've got Phil Fulmer recruiting till he gets the next coach. That is very reassuring. Swing hard coach [AD] Fulmer,swing for the fence.

Reactions: 6 people
I didn’t think Bev did too badly. She looked tired and overwhelmed. She said she had heard from tons of people. I think she is probably very very tired.

Besides others of influence that may have called her..I really think she was shocked and actually touched at how this is a family with memories that they did not want to die in the pile of Haslam's personal corruption. Could tell in first 3 minutes

Reactions: 5 people
We just got a football man back in the chair. My guess is as good as yours as far as what happens next. But I don't think this next decade will be like the last one.

It has to be better. Cannot be worse.
Unless they hire Dooley as HC and Butch as his OC.

What is the polar opposite of a dream team?

What a week....I really do hope someone makes a documentary on “how the fans and VFLs took Tennessee back.”

My wife had her first ultra sound today. What an experience to hear our child’s heart beat for the first time.

Happens to be the same day I see Fulmer get announced as AD. My chattanooga guys were doing everything they could to make a change but the fans and a few big boys made this happen. I had received multiple texts saying how our passion fueled the boosters to fight even harder. Normally the fighting stays in house and if they lose no one hears about it. Some of these men have donated their time, money and heart it’s almost impossible to walk away. Well several were close to doing that. Thank God VN prevailed.

What an emotional day for me, in a good way. Hope to hear some updates regarding a large white whale 🐳 soon...

Reactions: 22 people
It has to be better. Cannot be worse.
Unless they hire Dooley as HC and Butch as his OC.

What is the polar opposite of a dream team?

I dunno, but I tried to give directions to an eastern european father and son in a huge super duty today, and it was a total disaster. Couldn't understand a word the old man said, and his boy seemed embarassed to even be asking. They were looking for a christmas tree farm.

This has been such a good day, ya’ll. We got Cruddy Currie out and Phil in. Gruden to the Hill!

I love all VolNation for what was accomplished. I’ve only been here 2 months, but it’s been the best 2 months. You guys are some bomb ass people.

Then, in personal news, I transferred to another facility within my company today. Somewhere i am wanted and needed after giving my all for 13 years to a toxic place that is just a sinking ship. I never thought football would help me in my personal work life, but I really believe seeing thousands of people stand up for what’s right, gave me the confidence to stand up for myself.

I have mind peace. And freakin A, it feels so good.

200w.gif

Reactions: 26 people
What a week....I really do hope someone makes a documentary on “how the fans and VFLs took Tennessee back.”

My wife had her first ultra sound today. What an experience to hear our child’s heart beat for the first time.

Happens to be the same day I see Fulmer get announced as AD. My chattanooga guys were doing everything they could to make a change but the fans and a few big boys made this happen. I had received multiple texts saying how our passion fueled the boosters to fight even harder. Normally the fighting stays in house and if they lose no one hears about it. Some of these men have donated their time, money and heart it’s almost impossible to walk away. Well several were close to doing that. Thank God VN prevailed.

What an emotional day for me, in a good way. Hope to hear some updates regarding a large white whale 🐳 soon...

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back