So Phil is the leak that crushed the Schiano deal?

No it wasn't,I guarantee it.Did come from inside the same room they got the news in though.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes, and more yes. Maybe not him sitting at the computer, but yes.
I say he was also part of the group that advised Haslam to go for Schiano.
May have even been part of the group leaking the Gruden narrative.
Created chaos and took advantage.

Reactions: 2 people
Phil said he wasn't involved at all - didn't even know about the hire. So did he lie to protect himself given the chaos that ensued?

Sorry don't trust the man.

Reactions: 5 people
Phil is the special advisor to the President... I'm sure he was "in the room" even if he wasn't physically in the room.
...And wasn't it the President that shut down the Brohm deal...

IDK, sounds kinda fishy...

Reactions: 4 people
Fulmer is a winner. He is now in the political arena and keeps pushing his opponents in front of on coming trains one by one until he is on top. Play for the breaks and when you get one score. When the breaks are going against you pour on more steam. Classic Gen. Neyland tactics.

Reactions: 5 people
Phil said he wasn't involved at all - didn't even know about the hire. So did he lie to protect himself given the chaos that ensued?

Sorry don't trust the man.

He works there. He found out as Currie was trying to ram it through. You think he found out about it from the news? Please.

Reactions: 1 person
If he did then the coaches in cfb and media will bury us!!! He just made Ohio St. look bad by originally hiring and keeping Greg S. This is not going to end well at all.

If he did then the coaches in cfb and media will bury us!!! He just made Ohio St. look bad by originally hiring and keeping Greg S. This is not going to end well at all.

Which is a crying shame considering how great things were going up until this point.

Reactions: 8 people
Fulmer is a winner. He is now in the political arena and keeps pushing his opponents in front of on coming trains one by one until he is on top. Play for the breaks and when you get one score. When the breaks are going against you pour on more steam. Classic Gen. Neyland tactics.

Frank Underwooodeusqe.......

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back