Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were breaking the announcement to the team today....I would invite the recruits to the locker room after the game and tell them along with the team. This would also make the recruits feel as though they are already part of the team. JMO

Reactions: 5 people
10 pm tonight the leaks will begin.

I have never been 100% sold that Gruden will come to the hill but there are moments reading this thread that my hopes were very high and other times my hopes were low.

I truly hope you guys are right and Gruden comes and solidifies the program as a prominent team once again.

Even if he doesn’t, this is the best thread in VolNation history and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I’m hoping for Gruden or Peterson. Anyone besides Mullen or Schiano.

Reactions: 4 people
Patience. It's almost here.

I'm patient. I don't get riled very often. But liars, dumbasses talking about a subject they don't know anything about, will piss me right the hell off in a hurry.

That's why I have zero patience with most nega-Grudes that come in here. Say what you want about Gruden but if you did ANY research on him at all, there is no way you can say he is a bad coach.

Reactions: 1 person
Is it not weird that these coaches aren't showing much interest in UF? Frost, and Kelly don't wanna play in the big leagues, because maybe they already know there's a bigger fish swimming in their waters or maybe it's even a white whale. SOON.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm patient. I don't get riled very often. But liars, dumbasses talking about a subject they don't know anything about, will piss me right the hell off in a hurry.

That's why I have zero patience with most nega-Grudes that come in here. Say what you want about Gruden but if you did ANY research on him at all, there is no way you can say he is a bad coach.

Fools are always amongst us.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back