Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im at the job and listening to some taking heads on the radio.

Why do they pay these guys who seem to know nothing about college football? There are dozens of folks on here that know WAY more about it than they do.

They brought up the coaching searches and made it sound like UT and Florida should be fighting over Mullen. Said no way Gruden or Petersen comes here.

Then went on to talk about how no one wanted to come to Tennessee because Butch was fired the year after a 9 win season. Then turned around in the same breath and said how Georgia, Alabama and the rest of the conference are laughing at us. How we had lost 3 out of the last 5 to Vandy and that this "rivalry" game should be called the "Champiions of life" game.

I just want to say this, screw you Butch for leaving this program like this. For losing games that you shouldn't have and sending us further down the rabbit hole that was your time here.

Screw you radio personality guys for being uninformed hacks and talking about subjects you have no clue about. If that were a real job based on performance and being accurate with information they would all be kicking rocks.

This pisses me off that the perception of our Vols has fallen this far.

Currie had better not screw this up.

/rant over

Soon...

Reactions: 15 people
Im at the job and listening to some taking heads on the radio.

Why do they pay these guys who seem to know nothing about college football? There are dozens of folks on here that know WAY more about it than they do.

They brought up the coaching searches and made it sound like UT and Florida should be fighting over Mullen. Said no way Gruden or Petersen comes here.

Then went on to talk about how no one wanted to come to Tennessee because Butch was fired the year after a 9 win season. Then turned around in the same breath and said how Georgia, Alabama and the rest of the conference are laughing at us. How we had lost 3 out of the last 5 to Vandy and that this "rivalry" game should be called the "Champiions of life" game.

I just want to say this, screw you Butch for leaving this program like this. For losing games that you shouldn't have and sending us further down the rabbit hole that was your time here.

Screw you radio personality guys for being uninformed hacks and talking about subjects you have no clue about. If that were a real job based on performance and being accurate with information they would all be kicking rocks.

This pisses me off that the perception of our Vols has fallen this far.

Currie had better not screw this up.

/rant over

Soon...

Did they mention his glorious SEC record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back