Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most encouraging thing to me is the only real buzz you're hearing is Gruden and Petersen.

Those are both coaches I can support and think they will be competitive and winners here.

So bring it on Currie..

Reactions: 4 people
I know there’s no such thing as e-cred but there is some on the line for sure. Seems down to Petersen and Gruden amongst sources and i just don’t know how people who are apparently involved in this search can have their wires crossed this bad.

Ron Swanson's Avatar Ron Swanson (22,071)
06:28 PM Today ( Report! )
Originally Posted by :
Tennessee AD John Currie has been in Knoxville this afternoon. He has been on campus and actually stopped by football practice.
-Hubbs

Reactions: 10 people
Here come the jackwagons. One by one their hopes are crashing down and their threads are getting demolished. It’s not M****n, it’s not Patterson, it’s not Frost. So who’s left? Wait... 😳 That’s right. 😎

I love the term "jackwagons"!

I won't. If Gruden doesn't take it NOW...he can go straight to he!! as far as I'm concerned.

Still want him as our coach...just sayin'.

Why? It’s up to him, if he doesn’t take it. I mean hell as long as we offered him the job, then due diligence was done. Only thing that would piss me off is if we never offered him.

Currie has been around campus all afternoon, including being at football practice.
No interviews today unless he did them at UT.
Gruden to the Hill. Soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone hear anything more about Austin Thomas joining the UT staff? That was pretty encouraging to hear. Hubbs best not be trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back