Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it isn't Gruden..then this is horrible PR work on Currie's part. Wouldn't you wanna squash Gruden rumors as quick as possible so that you don't have a complete letdown at the introductory presser? UNLESS...Currie doesn't realize how many Vol fans are expecting and pining for Gruden. Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he's really insulated from the fan base. The same people who are supposed to fill up Neyland. I don't know.

I don't think he is. He is at the games. I'm sure he gets plenty of tweets and emails. And I don't think the boosters have been quiet about it either.

Reactions: 1 person
If it isn't Gruden..then this is horrible PR work on Currie's part. Wouldn't you wanna squash Gruden rumors as quick as possible so that you don't have a complete letdown at the introductory presser? UNLESS...Currie doesn't realize how many Vol fans are expecting and pining for Gruden. Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he's really insulated from the fan base. The same people who are supposed to fill up Neyland. I don't know.

If he personally doesn't know, he has a large enough staff to educate him on the situation.

I graduated in 94. Lived all around town but spent most of my life on the southside/Crieve Hall/Brentioch. Played basketball, friends with B Watkins, B Wharton, D Heinrich, etc. I teach yoga in town now, was just on the cover of Nashville Fit. I would guess that we know a lot of the same people around town.

Last edited:
Well, after a fun filled day at Dollywood it’s evident the Fulmers and Grudens we’re not here. There was a guy playing ring toss who had on a visor, had blond hair and smelt of British Sterling. But after a second glance, it wasn’t Gruden. I didn’t see his camo pants and 3 wolves howling tie-dye T-shirt. No way Gruden would wear anything less than 4 wolves howling. I enjoyed a turkey leg and train ride with the family in an effort to get close to what could only be described as a plump man who could’ve won 152 games based on the winning Kentucky Waterfall he had raining down from his real tree hat. But, I was quickly run down in the woods behind the Tennessee Tornado. I knew wearing skinny jeans and boots were a bad choice today. Oh well, it was a great day with the family. Sorry I wasn’t any help in the search for the Grude.

You're dead to me....

Reactions: 4 people

I'm sure he's aware.

What part? I was born in Sikeston

My parents moved to nowhere land between Alton and Couch. I moved to be closer to them as they age.

New to MO and mistakenly said South East when should have said South Central. I am still very much a Tennessee girl despite living here now. From Memphis, Knoxville for College, moved from Nashville to here.

Get ready vol nation.

6G7el.gif

a1jmV.gif

I'm going to the UC (Cincinnati) game tomorrow. I need some suggestions for a sign. Should I go the Gruden route or thank for Butch firing route

Anyone else looking forward to the last game of the season?

It's an odd feeling for me. I usually dread the last game because it means no more UT football for months.

But this year it's like counting down the days before Christmas and having no idea what presents your gonna get.

I hope it ain't underwear..

Soon...

I'm 2 hours away from Knoxville visiting family. I'm debating going tomorrow. Part of me doesn't want to fool with the drive (will have to drive the 2 hours back) and I know it will be a stinker of a game with 2 crappy teams and an I interim staff. But then the other part of me remembers its the last game of the season and I hate to miss it cause in a few months I'll be begging for the chance to go to a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I'm 2 hours away from Knoxville visiting family. I'm debating going tomorrow. Part of me doesn't want to fool with the drive (will have to drive the 2 hours back) and I know it will be a stinker of a game with2 crappy teams and an I interim staff. But then the other part of me remembers its the last game of the seasonand I hate to miss it cause in a few months I'll be begging for the chance to go to a game.

Go. Just. Do. It. What I'd give to be able to easily make it to Neyland!😜

SOON!

Mullen is gonna do just like Patterson just did use Tenn to get a raise and stay where he is with no pressure

What he said.

And what Feldman says at SI (but since I just joined in, you all probably know that).

Can’t wait for the next couple of days. Gonna be fun.

SOON/NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back