Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither will I. Beating Florida last year will go down as one of my top sports memories and the fact I got to be in Neyland for it made it even more special.

I was hugging everybody!! Everybody was smiling and happy. Nobody wanted to leave.

It was 10+ years in the making, and we felt every bit of it.

Reactions: 3 people
21ovwg8.jpg

Post about Guy saying he knows Butch...

In the Coaching Search lLinks Only Thread, Callahan posted that the 247 Mississippi State site was reporting a meeting today with Tennessee and Mullen.

Not sure if this is a favor to Sexton in order to get Mullen a raise or if there is legit interest in Mullen.

Can confirm. Talked about this yesterday:

• Early Friday afternoon you will hear about an interview. I'm not sure if it will actually occur or if we are just scratching Sexton's back.

Reactions: 9 people
It was the best moment I've ever experienced at a sporting event. I'll never forget it.

Similar to the feeling I had when time expired with the Vols on top of LSU 2010.... Only to have 13 men on the field. Another defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. About as big of an emotional swing humanly possible I believe.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate to be that guy but everyone who comes in demanding an update, if u go back just a few pages u will find ur answer..
I know this because that is exactly what I do and have always found my answe, SOON..

Huge boom with this Austin Thomas news. This takes me from 100% to 150%. I am going to go nuts once Gruden is announced. My wife and kids know to expect it, as all they’ve heard me talk about is Gruden to the Hill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back