Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who keep this thread going. Most fun we vol fans have had in 10+ years. Unfortunately there is no grudenmania for a Tennesseean in Ireland so thank you.

Sir, your avi will be my new wrap for my tailgate when this goes down since I live in bamaland.

Reactions: 4 people
This not cool he has asked to remain anonymous and we should respect that.

Dude, Will Hunting was a janitor at MIT. They made a movie about him---Good Will Hunting.

Some folks need to take a break in here before you lose it. It's gonna be OK---really.

Reactions: 1 person
This is the clip to watch!!

[twitter]931207228979326976[/twitter]

giphy.gif

Whole Lee fawk

From article on 24/7 gofols24/7 staff
"
As Tennessee’s football coaching search entered Day 3 on Wednesday, first-year Vols athletic director John Currie has lived up to his reputation of letting very few details leak.

According to sources that spoke with GoVols247 Tuesday, it’s believed that Currie flew to Washington, D.C., on Tuesday night to continue his search. Who he could potentially be meeting is a much more difficult question to answer.

It’s believed that Maryland head coach DJ Durkin and Virginia Tech head coach Justin Fuente are on Currie’s list of candidates, even if Fuente hasn’t shown much of a desire to leave his current situation in Blacksburg.

Sources have also indicated that private jets from Knoxville have touched down at University Park Airport in State College, Penn., in recent weeks, which would obviously suggest Penn State head coach James Franklin as someone who has Tennessee's interest."

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back