Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Beaver but that tweet didn't exude confidence in this "done deal" whatsoever and that is concerning. Maybe he took a shot at Ainge because he has been so pro-Butch even after his firing? I am wondering why the other posters who have said they think it is done and has been for a couple of days have continued with their confidence? VolinExile and SFD have been confident and post to each other often, but they also are respected posters.

Reactions: 2 people
I have been reading this for weeks now at my desk I just don't know what to think I have been a fan for 30 plus years I just want us to be what we used to be this city and fan base deserve better than what we are now I'm all in on Gruden .. GBO

You're gonna be in bad shape when you try to stand up.

PM is in there trying to fix this disaster of a football program and you got dumba$$ Ainge sniping those trying to help. Ainge is actively trying to make things worse.

Reactions: 3 people
Buddy is gator. Their sites mods confirmed offer is in front of Kelly, not signed but presented. Apparently a video of Kelly's agent getting off a plane in Gainesville on Sunday. Their fans are going just as crazy about Kelly as ours are Gruden

The was debunked. It was Florida's pilot getting off the plane,

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, this is what I'm talking about people. This is fiction, stop and think about this rationally for one sec. Someone as tight lipped and circumspect as ADJC is going to casually say this in public? He probably doesn't even speak in this manner to himself.

1. He didn't say John Currie said it
2. The studio is not in public. It's behind locked doors in thAD

I got bashed for calling beaver a troll on here 2 weeks ago, and now y’all are against him lol? All of these rumors have been spread by trolls from rival fan bases. I called this literally a month ago.

Somewhere a monkey is nodding in approval of your masterful dookie slanging.

Well I finally know something..

It's not something we haven't already heard.

I can say for a 100% fact the vfls on Twitter are not trolling us. Look for an official announcement next Friday. 10 mill . Vfl with a super bowl ring is who I heard it from. Looks like ole schablach(sp?) Will be singing rocky top on Christmas eve..

Everyone just relax and remember who the people that laughed at us are..

I tend to remember people like you who are FOS. But since there is no consequences for spewing BS online, carry on.

You will be a trusted poster again after a few weeks of excuses of why it didn't happen. And then we will be on the road to the next coaching search and guys like you can come back once again with the inside scoop.

Reactions: 1 person
Finebaum our new HC?

Somebody would literally have to explain the rules to him at first - not to mention strategies, etc.. He is actually that clueless when it comes down to the lower levels of the sport. He is a master at skimming the surface to make it sound like he knows what he's talking about. He is more of a master at stirring up shizzle, slyly playing devil's advocate, and reading people and pitting them against each other so he can benefit.

EA also pretty much calls out this thread by name as being the looney bin.

That's not exactly a stretch. I've spent more time on here in the last month than is healthy. The rollercoaster ride everyday is what makes me crazy. Love this thread though. It's like crack.

PM is in there trying to fix this disaster of a football program and you got dumba$$ Ainge sniping those trying to help. Ainge is actively trying to make things worse.

Welp that's why Manning has his name on the locker room and Ainge is...well Ainge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back