Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Boro you remember James Howes from Murfreesboro Oakland back in the mid The 80s ended up at Texas a m. Just curious. I believe he won the first Mr. Football award in The State.

I don't. I went to HS in Nashville....Overton class of '88. Moved to the Boro the first time in '99. I was living there when I registered on VN.

Reactions: 1 person
You, AtlantaVol, Boro, DTO, etc are the posters that I trust. You guys bring the info you hear, and I trust you’re getting good info! From what I’ve seen all of your all’s info lines up, so that’s a positive in my opinion. I see Bubba and MITbeav, and think yeah they might be trolls. I however do not believe they are. You would have to be somebody living in your moms basement to troll as hard as they have been. I mean think about things logically guys. If Alabama has a coaching search and they had a “dream candidate” would you go through the lengths these guys have gone through to convince an opposing fan base that it’s happening? I believe these guys personally because you’d have to be insane to devote that much time to trolling. I would make somebody pay me to troll that much, and I don’t think there are any professional trolls in our midst. Trolls are the ones that pop in once or twice to say it’s happening then never show back up, and these guys have not done that! They’ve been consistent with their message, and they have also been nice and cordial to the good people on this board. Y’all think I’m crazy if you want, but I don’t think those guys are trolls.

vol für das Leben;14576376 said:
Im good. Not here for validation, just passing on info I received for free. If you’re really searching for validation just look at my post on Butch Jones firing at 3:00am on Sunday morning.
I’m not an insider, nor claim to be one just happen to be close friends with someone who’s in the know.

So just to be clear on "moving the goal post a bit" do you mean as in the date and time or his demands have changed?

You have to pay the troll toll, if you want inside that boy’s soul.
trollbooth.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Respectfully
you spend a few days saying it is basically a done deal and stirring the pot and now you are backtracking and saying it is 50% and want to drop out of the thread.

Respectfully, I never said it was a "done deal"... you have NEVER read a post of mine that said that....

And as NEW information comes to me I may change again... Some people never change their mind because they trust one source completely and I understand that...as for me mine are complied from several and each day I hear something new sometimes it is extremely positive and sometimes it is negative ... When I change it is because I hear something that made me change.... It wears me out

If Gruden is moving the goalposts is that a normal part of negotiating? You get something you want, you know the other party is clearly intent on doing what it takes to secure your services, you negotiate to get something else you want until you feel satisfied you have gotten whatever significant items you truly wanted. Nothing unusual, if true.

vol für das Leben;14576376 said:
Im good. Not here for validation, just passing on info I received for free. If you’re really searching for validation just look at my post on Butch Jones firing at 3:00am on Sunday morning.
I’m not an insider, nor claim to be one just happen to be close friends with someone who’s in the know.

So just to be clear on "moving the goal post a bit" do you mean as in the date and time or his demands have changed?

yes, a little clarification would be wonderful and greatly appreciated.
:hi:

Swain just replied to the Dead End BBQ pic that "It will be so good to see Gruden back at DEBBQ" . Someone asked WILL or WOULD??? He quickly deleted it. Wonder if he slipped or if he didn't wanna deal with answering the questions.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back