Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA: If you find a tweet more than 2 hrs old, likely it's been posted, vetted, and discussed on VN already. There are people literally scouring Twitter for the word 'Gruden' probably multiple times per minute.

This! You probably need to keep reposting this regurlarly as well. 👍🏼

Yep more trolls on TOS and twitter that you have to watch. For the record I'm not saying babyvol is a troll.

I understanding trolling on a free site it comes with it in all media but damned if I understand paying a subscription fee to troll . Never made sense to me .

Reactions: 1 person
I think you are way out of bounds in this statement. His son will be a rock star. And, he'll have so much support around him that if any wacko shows up, he'll be dispatched with prejudice.

View attachment 145567

I hope I am wrong. It would be really sad for a few unstable people to react that way. The kid has nothing to do with the situation, but I am certain there will be some who take it out on him.

Please someone tell Houston Kress it is Hargis with a hard G...keeps mispronouncing it.

Driving me nuts.

2 ppl so far at work--could you turn down your laptop. We don't care to hear that.

Reactions: 3 people
Yep more trolls on TOS and twitter that you have to watch. For the record I'm not saying babyvol is a troll.

Neither was I saying Babyvol is a troll, it seems a lot people like to imply that my post say things that they do NOT.. (not saying you were implying it, just know I MUST define each and every post lol).

But there are multitudes of trolls on Tweeter, TOS, and even some on VN.... I DO NOT KNOW WHO ARE... and I AM NOT IMPLYING I DO.... but when something of this magnitude happens you know there will be...

The only thing I have said is what BCarter said... be careful and proceed with caution ... I think that is sound logic

At the press conference, Currie in his own words said “If you hear anything about our coaching search that’s not from me, it’s probably not true.”

Not to be a Debbie Downer or hurt some of yall’s feelings but I believe Currie is keeping a very tight lip where only he knows himself if Gruden is going to be the guy or not.

Do I still feel confident about Gruden? Definitely. Is it a 100% sure thing it happens? Not necessarily.

Even if it’s not Gruden, I’m positive Currie will hire a proven HC that’s won at a high level so either way, I feel much better about our program heading into the future.

Reactions: 8 people
For the Gruden faithful, this one thing (among others) gives me hope. Currie openly said that he alone will be responsible for this hire. With that comes glory and failure. Who does he think fans want......Gruden. Don't you think if Gruden wasn't pretty much in the bag, he would have said that up front. I would since I'm taking full responsibility for this hire.

Reactions: 4 people
tenor.gif

Reactions: 6 people
At the press conference, Currie in his own words said “If you hear anything about our coaching search that’s not from me, it’s probably not true.”

Not to be a Debbie Downer or hurt some of yall’s feelings but I believe Currie is keeping a very tight lip where only he knows himself if Gruden is going to be the guy or not.

Do I still feel confident about Gruden? Definitely. Is it a 100% sure thing it happens? Not necessarily.

Even if it’s not Gruden, I’m positive Currie will hire a proven HC that’s won at a high level so either way, I feel much better about our program heading into the future.

Good post^^^^^

For the Gruden faithful, this one thing (among others) gives me hope. Currie openly said that he alone will be responsible for this hire. With that come glory and failure. Who does he think fans want......Gruden. Don't you think if Gruden wasn't pretty much in the bag, he would have said that up front. I would since I'm taking full responsibility for this hire.

This post is both logical and reasonable. We can't be having that in here.

Reactions: 8 people
I understanding trolling on a free site it comes with it in all media but damned if I understand paying a subscription fee to troll . Never made sense to me .

I don't understand it either.

I guess some just want the attention. Never made sense to me.

Same thing with those who feel so self important that that need to come in here and try to change everyone's mind.

I think they get emotionally invested in their view and it upsets them when someone else thinks differently than them.

I can admit I'm close minded when it comes to my opinion on something but it's mine and I'll own it.

The difference is I don't try to shove it down everyone else's throat.

For the Gruden faithful, this one thing (among others) give me hope. Currie openly said that he alone will be responsible for this hire. With that come glory and failure. Who does he think fans want......Gruden. Don't you think if Gruden wasn't pretty much in the bag, he would have said that up front. I would since I'm taking full responsibility for this hire.

I absolutely think if Gruden is not going to coach here, and Currie is certain of that, he’d be an idiot not to squash the Grumors right away.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back