Rumors on Louisville Boards - Petrino discussion (merged)

I would take Petrino all day, major upgrade from what we have had in a looong time. Needs to let Snoop have total control of the defense. I care more about winning than perception. They keep score in games for a reason, these coaches are paid to win...bottom line.

Lol, ok buddy.

Reactions: 2 people
Just imagine him leading the team out thru the T riding an orange Harley with a cheerleader strapped to his back.

Reactions: 9 people
He's got Lamar Jackson and literally nothing else. if he had our talent and let Bobby Shoop run his defense with his guys we'd win 10 games every year and be in the natty hunt every 3-4.

If Petrino comes then it'd be awesome to see Jackson follow him and transfer. Probably a pipe dream but sure is nice to think about the possibilities. We'd be an instant favorite for the SEC East next year.

If yall don't recall, UK upset Louisville last year which, to me, is a bad omen.

Nah. I'll pass on Mr. Petrino.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
If Petrino comes then it'd be awesome to see Jackson follow him and transfer. Probably a pipe dream but sure is nice to think about the possibilities. We'd be an instant favorite for the SEC East next year.

we'd be the favorite with or without Lamar.

He's got Lamar Jackson and literally nothing else. if he had our talent and let Bobby Shoop run his defense with his guys we'd win 10 games every year and be in the natty hunt every 3-4.

This... the man needs a defense. we’ve got someone in place who can help him with that.

This can't be true. They wouldn't consider Kelly because he doesn't fit the 'CULTURE' but would hire Petrino. Preposterous.

He's a scoundrel, liar, cheater in RL, but, as a coach. I'd take him. Tennessee, however, wouldn't.

Hell of a coach but terrible person.

Not interested. Just one notch above hiring Art Briles.

the guy had an affair. he didn't cover up rape and lord knows what else. he's human and he's a hell of a coach. no bs and goes for the throat he's not my first or even 4th choice but i would take him.

Reactions: 6 people
the guy had an affair. he didn't cover up rape and lord knows what else. he's human and he's a hell of a coach. no bs and goes for the throat he's not my first or even 4th choice but i would take him.

He's a slimeball that quit on the Falcons.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back