Haynsworth calling out the staff

The same guy who tore off a guys helmet and raked his cleats across the guys face? Yeah he had some of the worst penalties in football history. Great player for UT but he is not a mastermind.

Reactions: 19 people
Summary of what he said?

Or was this the Twitter criticism from a few days ago?

The same guy who tore off a guys helmet and raked his cleats across the guys face? Yeah he had some of the worst penalties in football history. Great player for UT but he is not a mastermind.

Common sense.
Good luck with that .

I liked him at UT, John Henderson was the better player for sure though.

I couldn't stand him in the NFL.

You are right though, he gave minimal effort on a regular basis.

I remember him taking over a USC game. Guess cause it was his home state.

He routinely was just milquetoast in many games.

Reactions: 1 person
It's funny that many will bash a VFL like Haynesworth in defense of a journeyman coach.

Of course you have to completely ignore the fact but there was an entire thread filled with people saying negative things about him, before he ever said anything about Jones.

But pretending they just feel this way all of a sudden, fits your agenda so much better doesn't it?

Reactions: 13 people
Why doesnt he just show up at practice and show the DL how to line up ?

He obviously thinks he know how to defend the GT offense - calls lining up off the line as BS. With that he just said that Clemson, Kentucky and Georgia (among others) who did the same thing didn't know what they were doing either.

Reactions: 2 people
I feel like Albert should have shared this privately with the staff. Not a good look imo...

And that's the actual point. I'm sure there's several VFL's who may want to change or have complaints, it's doing this publicly that shows his true character.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back