Is the QB ever gonna keep on the read play?

I dare say there's a chance that might change in the Florida game.

90% of what you think is a "read" is not actually. Most of those are called HB runs. Ainge broke that down last year. We don't actually call a true read all that often.

... Especially if you see linemen pulling.

Reactions: 2 people
Who knows if he starts the next two games, let alone the next two seasons. If he plays well I won't complain about anything at all.

Yeah, it really sucks having a guy who can read the defense, check into the correct play, and make the throw. Which is exactly what Dormady did on his last TD.

He missed a couple long ones early, and the pick was bad, but he had another good day. Really don't understand your hatred for the guy.

Reactions: 5 people
I think that once the call is "Read Option" He will probably read. I'm not fond on reading the end when the play is "Zone Dive"

I tell you one thing. Our QB is in for a huge test this week. Without trying to give the gators too much credit, Dormady hasn't seen a defense like this yet. He will have very little time in the pocket and our receivers are going to be pressed the whole game. He is going to have to make some great throws in tight windows and trust our WRs to make plays. We need a big showing from our run game m, even if that means JG coming in to run the offense from time to time.

I tell you one thing. Our QB is in for a huge test this week. Without trying to give the gators too much credit, Dormady hasn't seen a defense like this yet. He will have very little time in the pocket and our receivers are going to be pressed the whole game. He is going to have to make some great throws in tight windows and trust our WRs to make plays. We need a big showing from our run game m, even if that means JG coming in to run the offense from time to time.

There is nothing that shows JG is better than QD for our run game.

Reactions: 1 person
All he needs to do is keep it 4 or 5 times to keep them guessing. He kept it twice against tech

VN Store

Back