Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I thought it was funny when I was out in Cali at the end of last year, they had a "high wind warning" for gusts of 20-25 MPH.

I was thinking that was a fairly calm spring day out here.

Yeah. That's a breeze in Oklahoma.

Hell in El Reno I think a normal day is 30+mph winds.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It's one thing to have your boss checking on your work.

It's another to have your 3 year old requesting status updates every 5 minutes on your search for her princess dolls.

I'm about ready to go out for cigarettes and never come back.

Reactions: 2 people
Why can't it go over 12k? It clearly can....

There's a post count at which a thread starts to bog down the server when it loads. We arbitrarily choose 12k as the limit because we know we're ok up to at least that post count.

Yeah. That's a breeze in Oklahoma.

Hell in El Reno I think a normal day is 30+mph winds.

It was funny as people were freaking out slightly, trying to add sandbags to the tents we were under and "don't drive that golf cart! It'll flip!"

I was just chuckling and thinking "is this really how you people act when it gets a bit breezy?" But Mamacita from Cali figured she'd be safer with me in the RV the next morning...

It's one thing to have your boss checking on your work.

It's another to have your 3 year old requesting status updates every 5 minutes on your search for her princess dolls.

I'm about ready to go out for cigarettes and never come back.

And the 3 year old isn't the boss?

It was funny as people were freaking out slightly, trying to add sandbags to the tents we were under and "don't drive that golf cart! It'll flip!"

I was just chuckling and thinking "is this really how you people act when it gets a bit breezy?" But Mamacita from Cali figured she'd be safer with me in the RV the next morning...

Win win!

I thought i was the coolest.

Am i not?

You are.

You just have the battered dad syndrome. :)

(Look no farther than your failed engagement to huff)

You are scared of committment. Scared she may "call"

You are.

You just have the battered dad syndrome. :)

(Look no farther than your failed engagement to huff)

You are scared of committment. Scared she may "call"

Huff besmirched Def Leppard. That is something, up with, i will not put.

Well the ex FaceTimed me on the iPhones. Got to see her grand boobies..

They are getting so big. The littlest one played peek a boo with me and the oldest is coloring me s picture.

I even got them to blow me kisses!

I know it may seem silly to some of y'all but I enjoy it and it makes me happy.

I've got to get those little ****s in Tennessee gear.
fyp

I'm re-watching the Jericho series right now. I really dig Sprague Grayden even though she's not really done a lot of shows.

Great show.

I wish it would have continued.

And of course, Candace Bailey...

tumblr_lnwh5fDaOJ1qfpdo3o1_500.gif

I'm re-watching the Jericho series right now. I really dig Sprague Grayden even though she's not really done a lot of shows.

I was genuinely upset when that ended the way it did. That might've been what sparked my racism!👆

I was genuinely upset when that ended the way it did. That might've been what sparked my racism!👆

It had a lot of potential. And it's a good thing they didn't set it in Oklahoma. They wouldn't have been worried about firearms.

VN Store

Back