Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Forest People in Tennessee

I think that show is more serious about entertainment than finding a bigfoot. I've never been but it seems like if serious, they would do some things differently.

1. They have caught some good howls or what sounds like it. But, seems like they could add some hi-def microphones besides just using your camera audio to capture it.

2. Where's the stealth? When they hear something they just start stomping through the woods in that direction and sound like bulls in a china shop. No animal is going to stand there and let you walk up on them.

3.Taking guitar players, singers, and screaming kids out isn't going to help find one. (See #2)

I like when Les Stroud did his full season of Survivorman on the subject. He is someone that has been there/done that in every situation and still has many things he can't explain.

That show is as fake as Pamela Anderson's breasts before she had her implants removed.

That show is as fake as Pamela Anderson's breasts before she had her implants removed.

I just listened to a podcast from the creator and director of monster quest. Dude has some crazy stories.

They did get some DNA samples that came back with a chimp marker. Stated that 1 in 5,000 humans have the same marker.

They got the sample from a piece of wood with nails sticking up that's used to deter bears. (Bears won't step on them-so they don't go near them)

Part of the World News Daily Report disclaimer.

(this is great)

..."WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."...

I'm not gonna lie.... my favorite thing about the Bigfoot shows is that one woman went into the woods and banged sticks together claiming it would attract a Bigfoot and the got ran over by an animal.... she wasn't hurt but man it was funny.... and the seriousness with which she was banging the sticks with...... was ehhh... priceless.

Some of y'all know where this is...

This comes from another site previously linked.

I had drawn an area in Fall Creek Falls state park. Once again it was bow season. I knew a little about the area I was going to hunt. The deer in this area was massive and not accustom to being hunted.

I got to my area before sunrise and was heading up my tree. I started hearing this sound in the woods. It sounded like one of those old Samurai movies. I could hear two men making this sound. I turned around in my stand trying to find the location it was coming from. While turning I made some noise with my stand and the chatter stopped. I waited for what seemed like an eternity. Then I heard something coming around the trail I had come in on. Thinking this was a hunter I turned on my flashlight and called out. Everything got quite. Then I heard them step off the trail. One to the left and one to the right. I called out again and once more it got real silent. With daylight approaching I advised them I had drawn this area I let them know if I was in the wrong could they please advise me. Nothing, not a sound.

Now I am getting mad. Wanting to hunt and now someone messing with me.

I started climbing out of the tree. While climbing I could hear the one to left moving towards me and the other moving back toward the trail. When I got to the ground I was expecting to see someone waiting to explain the mix up. Unhooking my stand I scanned the area with my flashlight. I advised them I was going to the ranger station to sort this out.

When I got to the trail It sounded like they were standing just off the trail. I heard one of them mumble something and that is when I went off on them. I was yelling and cussing them. After my rant I turned around and headed toward my truck. I could hear them following behind me. I turned once more and yelled some more. This time when I turned to head out one of them threw a rock at me. The rock did not hit me but landed very close. I continued out the trail and they continued to follow. Tossing rocks and sticks at me. When I got to the truck I was very mad. I started the truck then spun out several times. I started honking the horn and flashing my lights. I was acting like a child but I thought if I could not hunt this area neither were they. As I left one of them threw a rock that hit the back off my truck.

When I got to the ranger station I explained what happened. They took me to a different area.

I know I count as a non-believer, but I am honestly open to just about anything. if it can be proved.

however:

1. this story doesn't actually claim it was bigfoot, at least in what you listed. could easily be kids dicking around
2. Not sure how recent this story is but the Amish (?) moving in there are actually a good bit more people around this area.
3. the talking/muttering thing seems a stretch from the stories
4. my parents having property in the area, a mile from the park, and having spent nights in those woods I doubt it was Bigfoot. plenty of grow areas up there. with people wanting to keep you away. thats even discounting any stills/etc.

Reactions: 2 people
I know I count as a non-believer, but I am honestly open to just about anything. if it can be proved.

however:

1. this story doesn't actually claim it was bigfoot, at least in what you listed. could easily be kids dicking around
2. Not sure how recent this story is but the Amish (?) moving in there are actually a good bit more people around this area.
4. my parents having property in the area, a mile from the park, and having spent nights in those woods I doubt it was Bigfoot. plenty of grow areas up there. with people wanting to keep you away. thats even discounting any stills/etc.
Nope. Definitely that damn Sasquatch. Did you not even read the evidence presented?

Reactions: 2 people

however:

I just thought it was a interesting story. That's all...

Without digging through 155 pages to see if this has been referenced.
Go to Youtube and look this guy up Peter Caine Dog Training. He has a lot of information on bigfoot

F*** what other people think. Don't be ghey :)

I know about the "training" some of you guys receive on this matter... :)

Some of the best encounters I've read about were from the military and police. Hunters have the most though.

VN Store

Back