Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Chatter

Super Mario Odyssey looked awesome! It amazes me how Nintendo can take inferior hardware and create games that punch so much above their weight in terms of graphics and performance.

Well God bless Archie's sack and Dolly's rack! I found a Switch tonight! Was in Wal Mart and just happened over to the electronic section and there were three of them. I snatched one up right away for my boy for Christmas. Now the 6 month wait begins LOL!

Only 21 games, tho.

No Chrono Trigger is a crime against humanity and that would have been one of the best reasons to by the SNES Mini.

No DK2

No NBA Jam (tho I know its exclusion is all about NBA licensing)

No TMNT titles

[twitter]https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/879369032947847168[/twitter]

I've still got the original setting in the same place in my parents house where it was originally hooked up when I got it for Christmas in what 91 or 92?

It probably hasn't been turned on in 20 years.

It never was used much because a couple years later I got a Playstation.

The SNES was the last Nintendo system I have owned.

Only 21 games, tho.

No Chrono Trigger is a crime against humanity and that would have been one of the best reasons to by the SNES Mini.

No DK2

No NBA Jam (tho I know its exclusion is all about NBA licensing)

No TMNT titles

People, I'm telling you just get a Raspberry Pi along with the Retro Pie software and you can play all the SNES games you want (and NES, Sega Genesis, Neo Geo, Atari 2600, N64, etc).

Reactions: 1 person
:eek:hmy:

I looked at that list at least a half dozen times and I did NOT see it listed! LOL!

Probably because they called it "Super Castlevania IV", because for some dumb reason then so many games decdied to throw "Super" in front of it because of it being on the SNES.

Plus they did the same thing with the N64.

Probably because they called it "Super Castlevania IV", because for some dumb reason then so many games decdied to throw "Super" in front of it because of it being on the SNES.

Plus they did the same thing with the N64.

Yep, that's exactly what it was. Oh well, I already have all this stuff through emulator so I'm not going to get it but good for those who want this.

Note: I also just realized this comes with 2 controllers and the cords are 2 feet longer than the NES mini. That's cool.

I bought 2 NES Classics and 2 Switch consoles to turn around a profit...............what these guys are doing is ridiculous.

Where is the line? 2? 3? 10?

Those guys do provide a service for folks that cannot stand in lines or have more money than time. Someone pays me decent cash I'll stand in lines and do what I need to. I know you will.

VN Store

Back