Baylor Title IX lawsuit by sexual assault victim

Somehow, I cannot help but wonder how much of this was made worse by the involvement of Ken Starr. Seems the man's decision making prowess leaves much to be desired.

Reactions: 1 person
Is this the old, UNC is cheating so let's punish Baylor?

Explain. Don't see another program at Baylor's seedy level at this point. IF it's true that their admin ran interference for the alleged rapists, that's a whole new stratosphere.

No, Baylor definitely made their own bed.

Read some of the emails in this link. That school is staffed by degenerates and morons.

http://deadspin.com/report-then-baylor-regent-calls-female-students-perve-1796577774

The thing that jumped out at me was how long Neal Jones had served as a regent. Obvious he was really bitter about and still preoccupied with that alumni situation or he would not have mentioned it in the email to Tommye Lou Davis. Too bad for Baylor they didn't have term limits for their leadership. It might have saved them some grief in this instance.

Degenerates and morons. You nailed that conclusion.

I was amazed as well Burger, a Bammer calling another group degenerates and morons. Pot meet kettle....

Dutch? If you still have my number, text me. Lost yours when I moved up iPhones. :hi:

Baylor has settled with one of the sexual assault accusers:

Link

This is not their first settlement on this issue, and given the number of suits still pending, it almost certainly won't be the last.

Explain. Don't see another program at Baylor's seedy level at this point. IF it's true that their admin ran interference for the alleged rapists, that's a whole new stratosphere.

That's what is sounded like they were trying to do.

VN Store

Back