I'm rooting for Dormady

I'm rooting for Dormady to win the QB job in the fall. He's a hard worker, smart, and has waited patiently for his chance to lead the Vols. And he has proven that getting in drunken brawls with your Roomie is not a prerequisite for having a hot girlfriend.

OdmZjTe.png

I am rooting for the Tennessee football team and the players who can give us the best chance to win.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm rooting for Dormady to win the QB job in the fall. He's a hard worker, smart, and has waited patiently for his chance to lead the Vols. And he has proven that getting in drunken brawls with your Roomie is not a prerequisite for having a hot girlfriend.

OdmZjTe.png

I think he has already won it. Unless he takes a major step backwards or is injured, it's his to lose. He starts fall practice as the clear cut no. 1 QB

Reactions: 3 people
Its just weird to me when posters on here talk about players hot girlfriends

And we think it's weird that you think it's weird.. nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. Sounds like you need to reach into your girlfiend or wife's purse, get your balls back, and put them back in your pants.

Reactions: 6 people
Both will play. Both will have success. Both will mess up too because its their 1st year starting and 4th year starters mess up.. Lets just pray that neither starts because the other is injured.. Hoping Vols cut injuries by 70% this year and be like on the average amounts teams experience

Reactions: 3 people
I think he has already won it. Unless he takes a major step backwards or is injured, it's his to lose. He starts fall practice as the clear cut no. 1 QB

He's in a good spot...nowhere near decided.

So grown man has man crush on player and thinks he should start because he sat on the bench longer and has a average UT chick as a gf? Lol. Some of y'all are sad.

I want Dormady to start if he is better. I want JG to start if he is better. Right now it's neck and neck.

Reactions: 1 person
So grown man has man crush on player and thinks he should start because he sat on the bench longer and has a average UT chick as a gf? Lol. Some of y'all are sad.

I want Dormady to start if he is better. I want JG to start if he is better. Right now it's neck and neck.

But we haven't seen Guarantano's GF....:p

Posted on Twitter for her birthday...before authorities are called. :ermm:

Well...I say let's have a cat fight to settle who gets the starting nod.

I think we should pick a qb based on who has the cutest dog. JMO

About as accurate as any another prediction, so far...except for the above option. :)

I'm rooting for whomever wins the QB job...And then I'm gonna root for the backup when he gets in there...i'll be happy with either...Good problem to have.

VN Store

Back