'17 TN ATH Maleik Gray (UT signee)

If he indeed went on record saying "I have a big decision to make" then IMO he isn't committed. This is why I couldn't want to be a college coach, kids verbally committing while still courting other schools has to be extremely frustrating.

Honor your commitment Maleik, or git awn down the road.

Reactions: 7 people
If he indeed went on record saying "I have a big decision to make" then IMO he isn't committed. This is why I couldn't want to be a college coach, kids verbally committing while still courting other schools has to be extremely frustrating.

But it would be ok for you to court other job openings though?

Personally I'd be pretty worried about losing Gray. If I was a betting man, this class isn't going to look all that great come Feb 2. Butch is no longer getting the guys who didn't grow up UT fans or have family ties.

Reactions: 1 person
You "would be pretty worried?" I'm not sure what that means. Does that mean you ARE worried? Or you think I should be worried? Because I'm not worried.

I hope that doesn't bother you.

If I were someone who put a lot of energy into how we recruited (this forum), I'd be pretty worried. Luckily for my sanity though, I no longer do.

May be in a bidding war with FSU... That didn't work out so well with Akers...

If the coaches don't honor commitments, tough to hold it against the kids deciding to look elsewhere. Hopefully Gray sticks.

Reactions: 3 people
Maleik Gray ‏@GrayMaleik Jan 2 Greatest experience of my life by far, one to remember & cherish
1f64f-1f3fe.png
@AllAmericaGame
C1L7IP1WEAE3s8M.jpg

If I were someone who put a lot of energy into how we recruited (this forum), I'd be pretty worried. Luckily for my sanity though, I no longer do.

Okay, thanks. I think I speak for most in this forum when I say I'll decide what I want to worry about without your help. But your concern touches me.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back