'17 TN ATH Maleik Gray (UT signee)

Last few years:

1st rd Ramsey
2nd rd Darby
3rd rd P. Williams
3rd rd Brooks
2nd rd Joyner
1st rd Rhodes

This year Marquez White will be drafted around rds 3-5....also, next year the nation's int leader McFadden and Derwin James will be drafted In the 1st rd...

Thanks. What span are those in?

What were you french?

I was in the Navy. We were bombing the VC during that time and our squadrons were seriously involved. Ground troops didn't come in until 1968. Terrible mistake for US to get involved in that. Did it again in Iraq. Hope you or yours weren't involved and you didn't suffer any losses.

I was in the Navy. We were bombing the VC during that time and our squadrons were seriously involved. Ground troops didn't come in until 1968. Terrible mistake for US to get involved in that. Did it again in Iraq. Hope you or yours weren't involved and you didn't suffer any losses.

Dad was in pleiku other than the agent orange exposure he made it through.

Gray will put on weight and play LB at UT (if he stays committed). He has the frame to add 30lbs and will still keep the athletic ability to run sideline to sideline. I believe this is the best spot for him and not at safety.

Gray will put on weight and play LB at UT (if he stays committed). He has the frame to add 30lbs and will still keep the athletic ability to run sideline to sideline. I believe this is the best spot for him and not at safety.

What does he weigh now?

Last few years:

1st rd Ramsey
2nd rd Darby
3rd rd P. Williams
3rd rd Brooks
2nd rd Joyner
1st rd Rhodes

This year Marquez White will be drafted around rds 3-5....also, next year the nation's int leader McFadden and Derwin James will be drafted In the 1st rd...

Eric F'in Berry

Game, set, match.

Reactions: 4 people

I think he will stay at safety and wii be a very good one.

Butch better HURRY up and get rid of Martinez if he wants to keep GRAY..........Martinez has not developed 1 defensive back and as of matter of fact some have digressed !!!

Reactions: 1 person
Last few years:

1st rd Ramsey
2nd rd Darby
3rd rd P. Williams
3rd rd Brooks
2nd rd Joyner
1st rd Rhodes

That would be troublesome if he was going to be a DB at the next level.

Uhhhhh probably the recruits? Why does it matter if such and such went to this school if his coaches aren't there any longer? The school itself had nothing to do with their production but the coaches did.

Dude, I'm not part of this back and forth. All the bickering that has become the RF is ruining it. Just to be honest I don't know what the topic is. And to be honest I don't really care. It's typical Volnation jibberish that really means nothing but wasted band width.

Dude, I'm not part of this back and forth. All the bickering that has become the RF is ruining it. Just to be honest I don't know what the topic is. And to be honest I don't really care. It's typical Volnation jibberish that really means nothing but wasted band width.
Then stop quoting me ignore me idc

Butch better HURRY up and get rid of Martinez if he wants to keep GRAY..........Martinez has not developed 1 defensive back and as of matter of fact some have digressed !!!

What is Gray's relationship with Martinez? If they are close, it might push him away. Relationships matter the most to recruits.

People never learn. All the same people who said with certainty that Smith was going to Ohio State are doing the same thing again. Even though they have absolutely zero info to base that on. It's funny really.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back