Butch -- Get us out of Music City

Good grief! A top recruit is on campus this weekend and was probably also at the basketball game.
Ok. I was told he was at the game with nothing on representing the people that pay him 4.1 million a year, i have no photos so don't shoot the messenger.

We're not going to play a team we start the year out with next season. We're going to the Music City Bowl. Should be pretty nippy in nose bleed stadium..

Everybody else sucked too. Florida had 0 yds rushing v Alabama. Vandy beat UGA. Our offense runs circles around Auburn.

Thats the point. It's not like UT distanced themselves from the rest of the suck. They lost their division by 2 games.

UT had a chance to secure the best bowl outside Bama and pissed it away last Saturday. It is what it is. I

We won in Sept. Idk about now.

Wtf does September have to do with anything other than we finally broke the streak. A second half meltdown by Florida back in September means very little when you consider what has happened since.

Reactions: 1 person
We're 8-4 and 2nd in SEC-E. We're #2 in scoring in the SEC.

Why are we going to the 6th or SEC 7th bowl? Particularly given that Alabama is in the playoff and not taking one of the spots?

Dobbs deserves better.

Butch got Tennessee INTO MCB contention.

VN Store

Back