Tiger players apartments broken into.

wylievol

It was just breaking news. A spokesman for the school said that some of the players returned home to broken in apartments. they said that they are treating it as a vandalism because none of the players are missing anything as of now.

I heard they were missing dvd players, ipods and other electronic stuff that could be sold for cash by the @$$ holes that did it.

ya i agree bout the ahole part. i havent heard what was stolen though, but why do people even want to do it?

I heard they were missing dvd players, ipods and other electronic stuff that could be sold for cash by the @$$ holes that did it.

You are right Hman, Dvd players among other things were takeing. I really feel sorry for the schmuck that did this. 201 won't be a nice place for that person. :whistling:

Oh well. Looks like the UofM will have to buy them some new stuff.
:shakehead: The point is they or anybody else shouldn't have to go through that crap, especially when they were away representing their school and adopted city. It's the principle of the whole thing, not that somebody has to replace their "stuff".

exactly people that arent from memphis dont know how much this team means to the city. it is unbelievable. the players shouldnt have to being going through this.

exactly people that arent from memphis dont know how much this team means to the city. it is unbelievable. the players shouldnt have to being going through this.

It's just some missing stuff. It sucks, but it's nothing that will scar them forever. Being out a few hundred dollars of stuff is an inconvenience.

Obviously, they don't mean too much to the whole city, else their stuff would be safe and sound. These guys probably watched the game, and robbed them after the choke job. The mentality of trash (see: thieves) astounds me.

hman where did u hear about the stuff that was stolen? cause it was just on the 10 o'clock news and they said that they dont know if anything has been taken. also ironically andre allen is the one that discovered the break in. haha

hman where did u hear about the stuff that was stolen? cause it was just on the 10 o'clock news and they said that they dont know if anything has been taken. also ironically andre allen is the one that discovered the break in. haha

May I add, Dre was also the one that called the cops.

Andre Allen, you know the guy that ironically discovered the break in..He goes by Dre, sorry.

o haha kind of stumped me there for a sec. haha i thought well i pretty sure i put that in the origanal thing.

Thats why I always travel with 2 handguns in my car whenever I do business in Memphis.

Thats why I always travel with 2 handguns in my car whenever I do business in Memphis.

How many times have you been even remotely close to having to reach for them while in Memphis?

And if you own handguns and are allowed to carry them then it would be better from a statistical point of view to carry them with you everywhere you go, not just while in Memphis.

VN Store

Back