Congratulations Lady Vols

What an awesome game!!! I hate to see us loose all those great seniors. They definately did us proud!!!!!:dance2:

Totally agree........la............gonna' be tough to "reload" again next yr........but, Pat seems to have the magic wand!!

I know Pat will be loaded and ready come the fall but I really love watching Anosike and scrappy little Bobbitt!!! Cant wait to see what next year holds!:good!:

Pat is a master motivator.... The so-called experts picked against Tennessee. Stanford did not see this kind of stifling defense all season... The ladies held them under 50 pts. That's amazing! Congrats girls. You make Tennessee proud.

what a masterful game plan by the greatest BB coach of all time, and what great execution by the team!

their goal was to keep stanford under 50 points, and stanford got 48. wow!

anosike -- talk about bringing your "A" game when it counts!

i'm very proud of the Lady Vols program and i sure will miss these seniors.

Awesome team, awesome coach and an awesome WIN!!

Congratulations to the Lady Vols!

congrats to the ladyvols on the repeat and to pat and what she has done for ladyvols bball!

Congratulations all around to the coaches and the players. WOW! Such intensity! You were GREAT! Go Vols, enjoy the dance.:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

was a carbon copy of last year with bobbitt and nicky coming up huge. they are my CO-MOP's. candance always wins MOP but without shannon and nicky stepping up, no way UT beats rutgers or stanford the last two years. just hope some of the new point guards coming in next year have the speed of shannon.

VN Store

Back