My Journey to Alaska and back....again (and other Army/life adventures)

Still no night duty.

Number 27 down. I had one of my best exits ever, no twists. Jump wasn't so good for the BN. There were a few static line injuries (2 in my company), a broken back (in my PLT), and a towed jumper (also my PLT).

Still no night duty.

Number 27 down. I had one of my best exits ever, no twists. Jump wasn't so good for the BN. There were a few static line injuries (2 in my company), a broken back (in my PLT), and a towed jumper (also my PLT).

Broken back from jumping?

Still no night duty.

that's rough, sorry to hear that
we had a towed jumper die, Kevlar came off, while caught up in the static lines, and bounced off the side if the aircraft

that's rough, sorry to hear that
we had a towed jumper die, Kevlar came off, while caught up in the static lines, and bounced off the side if the aircraft

That sucks. Our towed jumper is ok (minor injuries). His lowering line got caught around his static line when he exited and created a friction knot. He got far enough out that he wasn't bouncing off the AC. He was towed for about 11 minutes though.

VN Store

Back