AP Poll voters hate us

Just saw where the Vols fall to 12, and Houston, who lost to an unranked Navy team is at 10.

Shouldn'twe be ahead of them?

We won against appy state and drop like a rock, we fight ourway back up to 9th, take the 8th ranked team to double OT, while Houston falls to a team like Navy, and still out ranks us.

You might to change your thread title...

Reactions: 1 person
Just saw where the Vols fall to 12, and Houston, who lost to an unranked Navy team is at 10.

We won against appy state and drop like a rock, we fight ourway back up to 9th, take the 8th ranked team to double OT, while Houston falls to a team like Navy, and still out ranks us.

YEa, the AP hates us keeping us in top 10 after a loss

Where the hell did you get your info hoss? We're still #9, and 4 spots ahead of #13 Houston. What the hey Chief?

Reactions: 1 person
That #9 ranking we stayed at is the pollsters hedging their votes in case we beat Alabama....if we were to lose to Bama (which we won't)..we would drop like a rock to 17 or 18 next week.

If I'm lookin' at the AP right.... it appears we didn't move at all... still #9

I posted somewhere that Houston would be treated better than us. Boy did I miss that. Do think VT should have passed the gators. At least they played in the rain!!

That's funny, because the analytics people are saying we match up with Bama better than we did Texas A&M.
I kinda sorta see why they would say that and on the surface it might look that way. truth is it is not true. No one matches up well with Bama as sad as it makes me to say say it. they are that good and that deep.

at specific position battles we look like a better matchup on paper to Bama but when you look at their depth and the fact they really have no glaring weaknesses. Nah. If we play them with no turnovers we have a good chance. if we turn the ball over PERIOD.. it will be a long long day.

The only weaknesses this team has is putting the ball on the ground via drops and fumbles and lack of QB protection. Oh and our secondary and quickly depleting depth on the defensive back 7. Think about it our top 3 linebackers are out one of our better safeties and our best corner. If this team was whole and healthy I match them up with anyone in he nation at anywhere but O-line. Honestly I think the O-line problems are more injury related than anything else also and has contributed to the fumbles and drops (hard to catch bad balls a QB running for his life throws).

Bama is not gonna like us Saturday, either, so...time to piss a lot of people off...:dance2::naughty::spank::machgun::gun::bash:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
Just run the table and win the SECCG and make reservations for the Playoff. AP poll don't mean diddly squat.

vcg7u.jpg

Here is my prediction on how a number 1 ranking will come to pass for our beloved vols:
Alabama looses to Tennessee
Wisconsin beats Ohio St
Clemson looses to NC State because its probably going to rain.
Coach Harbaugh finally gets pissed about recieving only one vote in the AP poll goes back to the pros. Michigan looses the rest of the season.
Washington will continue to win until they plat the tree hippies....boom out of the way!
aTm looses next week to a motivated bummer team
Tennesse wins out
hahahahaha :loco:

VN Store

Back